• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Champion retreats

I searched the forums and found how champion retreats work but I'm looking for advice on which age(s) are worth having a champions retreat. I'm currently in HMA and have an EMA and HMA retreat. I'm currently trying to have a champion retreat set to each age from EMA onward. Now I'm a farmer not...
  2. Max available expansions

Hello, I've searched the forums and I've read a lot of posts about wanting a way to get more expansions but not listing how many are available. I'm in HMA and I count 143 expansions available on my city map. Looking forward I can only see being able to get 84 more expansions (25 from diamonds...
  3. Goods: A case AGAINST Dresden and Royal Albert Hall

Goods: A case AGAINST Dresden and Royal Albert Hall by Trobb de Grobb (Xyr) {as of 8 Aug 17} BLUF (i.e. executive summary): The combination of ToB, LoA and SMB uses the same space as a Dresden plus a RAH but produces more goods, is much more space efficient and costs drastically less FP per...