• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KitKit035

Legacy of Shadow

Legacy of Shadow Active and friendly guild. New and experienced players welcome but must have a sense of humor. Drama and rudeness are not tolerated. Must meet the following guidelines: •below EMA willing to work within the guild to obtain an OBS/Arc. •EMA or above have either a level 5 OBS...
  2. KitKit035

[Question] What's Left???

After the forum mod Stephen Longshanks closed the recent Proposal thread on ground it was in the "Do Not Post List" of making game easier, I went and checked it out. I have never posted in this section (don't think) but I have replied to several. My question is 2 fold: How many have you ever...
  3. KitKit035

[Question] What happened to "Switch Worlds" option??

Playing on the app. When the settings menu got the nice new look, we also had a nice easy way to switch between worlds. Today I no longer have that option in my settings menu. I have to log out and then log back in to change worlds. What happened and does anyone else have this issue? (App...
  4. KitKit035

New Beginnings

Guild of Wisdom has opened a sister guild on Birka. Open to new players who want to learn the game. GoW is here to help you learn the game so you can build your city and be successful in this game. You will also learn how to do the Guild Expeditions and what is means to be apart of a guild...
  5. KitKit035

Looking for A Guild? Look No Further!

Looking for players to join us and become apart of our team. Experience level does not matter. We are competitive in GE each week and do require all members to play each week. We have the standard swap threads, plus a 1.9 thread, and other programs. As a members you will have automatic...
  6. KitKit035

Ended

Deleted.
  7. KitKit035

Guild of Wisdom is Recruiting

Guild of Wisdom will be a place for new and old members alike. New members will have a chance to learn the game in a relaxing fun guild, while old members can come and share their knowledge of the game. Activity is a must and as we grow, GE play will become just as important. Open joining so...
  8. KitKit035

Neighborhood Rotation

I am trying to understand when the neighborhood rotation takes place. I was originally told that it was every 2 wks and for the most part that was right. I do know any events that involve the neighborhood will delay the change, such as the recent carnival. However since the football event I...
  9. KitKit035

The Guild of Wisdom Recuiting

Guild of Wisdom is looking for members to join. New to Vet members are welcome to join. Message KitKit035, Divina the Diva, Senra619, or Quietus 199 the Wise to join.