• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dido 815 the Scourge

May Competition

history civilization anthropology excavation archaeology geology artifact museum archeologist stonehenge settlement evolution past analysis architecture I would like my prize posted to Tuulech. Thanks!
  2. Dido 815 the Scourge

Ready to quit

Regardless of the entertainment level your post has provided and will continue to provide to many of us in the FOE forums, myself included, whining about being plundered by/or threatening to quit isn’t the answer you’re looking for, silly padowan. Instead, may I suggest you put forth a little...
  3. Dido 815 the Scourge

duplicate halloween book

You can still complete the book quests and spend the candy buying the items used to clear the cobwebs. Just don’t actually clear any cobwebs until you see the daily special you want. In 2 of my worlds I’ve completed 6 of the required 8 books. Of the 6 I’ve completed, I’ve done them all at least...
  4. Dido 815 the Scourge

[Answered] Question about GB alcatraz

Yes, but any slots you paid to open will be gone.
  5. Dido 815 the Scourge

Cave to the Land of the Ancients

Maybe this idea goes in a somewhat different direction.... Clicking on the cave could take you to the settings menu with a single click. From there, adjust as needed. And quickly close out and end up back in your city. It’s clearly visible to everyone, it’s not being used currently, people go...
  6. Dido 815 the Scourge

What about us Canucks, eh?

It could be an event where you collect “Sooory,” “Aboat,” “Aay,” & poutine tokens to exchange for a maple syrup production plant that produces sticky FPs that can only be spent while an event is running. Just an idea, aay.
  7. Dido 815 the Scourge

Possible GE 5 Structure

Apologies if this seems repetitive... I still believe we do not need to add an additional level of GE to complete. Instead, we should reward players for regular, consistent, & (hopefully) more participation in the existing GE. The reward could/should be similar to the bonus received after...
  8. Dido 815 the Scourge

Antiques Dealer

Yep! Just found it myself and came back to post the link. Ya beat me to it!
  9. Dido 815 the Scourge

Antiques Dealer

I know that each inventory item is sold for a set price regardless of age. What is the value of each inventory item? Has anyone been inspired enough to create one? It would be great if a value list could be created as a wiki page similar to the special events page. Or better yet, provide the...
  10. Dido 815 the Scourge

Possible GE 5 Structure

Instead of adding another level, why not reward players for consistency with & extra bonus similar to when you complete 7 Daily Challenges? For GE, maybe it’s complete Level 4 for 4 consecutive weeks & you get a prize ( The prizes could be a duplicate of 1 of the better/best Level 4 prizes (100...
  11. Dido 815 the Scourge

Colosseum Challenge

Friends don’t let friends build Coliseums. GOOD friends don’t let friends build Notre Dames. GREAT friends tell you that “amazing” idea you want to propose has already been proposed previously or is on the DNSL. BEST friends share their FOE forums ignore list.
  12. Dido 815 the Scourge

Plunder progress

Well then you’re just not trying hard enough. Unleash the Kraken!
  13. Dido 815 the Scourge

Question about a symbol

It means that there’s shrimp on the barbie and all are invited to the cookout. BYOB
  14. Dido 815 the Scourge

Antiques Dealer feedback

Not on mobile
  15. Dido 815 the Scourge

Antiques Dealer feedback

Loving the Antiques Dealer thus far! Great execution, layout, overall design. Nice job, Inno! (Could’ve done better with announcing the rollout, though.) SUGGESTION: in the list of goods available to trade, it would be extremely helpful to know the age of the items. It could be done simply by...
  16. Dido 815 the Scourge

Feudal Japan Feedback

FWIW, I’ve recently started the Japan settlement and so far so good. Once I unlocked the marketplace, my impression of this new settlement improved even more. I love the negotiating aspect and using my city goods to get settlement goods in order to open expansions is great. Can’t imagine why...
  17. Dido 815 the Scourge

So Many Improvements Needed

Is this really an issue for the majority of players? Or is it just user error by some players who aren’t taking the time to “look before they click?” And is this something the developers REALLY need to “fix?” Methinks this comes close to an “easy button” idea for putting FPs on GBs. -1 on this...
  18. Dido 815 the Scourge

whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?

Reading lemur's posts (about anything) and Agent's responses (to anything).
  19. Dido 815 the Scourge

Make Colonial Guild Expedition Harder

-1 If you want more of a challenge, age up.
  20. Dido 815 the Scourge

[Answered] What is this?

Kill it! Kill it with fire! Mmmmmmm......bacon!