• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What about us Canucks, eh?

DeletedUser

Sure, we are on the US servers but alot of Canadians play and pay for FoE but in the 5 years I have played I have never seen an event or anything to do with Canada.

Godly Luke

Maybe going with @Gravitaton here, you could tap maple syrup and get a certain amount using a hammer, that stabby thing into the tree and recover syrup to fill up the container. All the while getting rewards from draining the syrup from the tree.

DeletedUser

Sure, we are on the US servers but alot of Canadians play and pay for FoE but in the 5 years I have played I have never seen an event or anything to do with Canada.
Isn't the Chateau Frontenac in Canada?

In any case, this is too vague to be a proposal, so moving to Forge Hall.

DeletedUser

Here's a nod to our Canadian friends: Some of these proposals sound like ideas of Hank's from Corner Gas. LOL

Super Catanian

Maybe going with @Gravitaton here, you could tap maple syrup and get a certain amount using a hammer, that stabby thing into the tree and recover syrup to fill up the container. All the while getting rewards from draining the syrup from the tree.
This is actually a pretty good idea.

Also, to the OP, @Lord Crawford, I recently tried to propose a hockey event for the wintertime. It did not go well, so please save yourself the ridicule of doing the same thing I did.

Dido 815 the Scourge

It could be an event where you collect “Sooory,” “Aboat,” “Aay,” & poutine tokens to exchange for a maple syrup production plant that produces sticky FPs that can only be spent while an event is running.

Just an idea, aay.

Jern2017

I like the idea of an event based on tapping maple syrup.

However, the thing is, there are simply too many possibilities for events. Lots of players have proposed events based on what they enjoy in real life or which country they come from.

Let's say a Maple syrup tapping event happens. The person who proposed it is happy, so are the Canadians and othere who simply like the idea of this specific event.
Then, other players say "hey, I'm German. Why can't we have an Oktoberfest event?", "I'm from Japan, why no Judo event?", "I love watching Formula 1, let's have a Grand Prix event", and so on with suggestions never ending.

My point (and also just my personal opinion) is that we should leave the themes and settings for events for Inno to pick.

Super Catanian

I like the idea of an event based on tapping maple syrup.

However, the thing is, there are simply too many possibilities for events. Lots of players have proposed events based on what they enjoy in real life or which country they come from.

Let's say a Maple syrup tapping event happens. The person who proposed it is happy, so are the Canadians and othere who simply like the idea of this specific event.
Then, other players say "hey, I'm German. Why can't we have an Oktoberfest event?", "I'm from Japan, why no Judo event?", "I love watching Formula 1, let's have a Grand Prix event", and so on with suggestions never ending.

My point (and also just my personal opinion) is that we should leave the themes and settings for events for Inno to pick.
Proposal
Allow INNO to let us vote on the next Event.

RazorbackPirate

The State of Vermont is also known for their maple syrup production, I don't see maple syrup as anything uniquely Canadian. Unless it's something French Canadian, I don't see much of anything uniquely Canadian culturally that would make for a uniquely Canadian event.

DeletedUser

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

Ndz mre Red Green + McKenzie Brothers + Ike Broflovski

No, that would be the Fonz.

Canaders say 'Eh?' As in "Take off, eh?"

As in Canada wants to join up with the United States, the new country will be called the USEh?

Quando omni, flunkus moratati.

In the American Constitution is the following article, loosely translated, says that if Canada asks to join the USA it can not be refused, eh!