• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. barra370804

World Fair Kit

So I'm trying to get my world fair from last year completed, (From back when I was a noob) Do you guys think we will see it again as a daily special during this event?
  2. barra370804

A bit of a life update

RIP my garage
  3. barra370804

Guild Battlegrounds Progress

Share your progress here! I'll start us off, I arranged a treaty with another guild.
  4. barra370804

A proposal that breaks all DNSL guidelines.

I had been planning on doing something like this for a while, but it is coincidence that it landed on the same day as the "auto game button" proposal Proposal: A new GB for space-age ceres that is 10x11 and can be rotated. It also makes your GvG sectors invincible and any owner of this GB can...
  5. barra370804

Should I sell my self-aid kits?

I'm wondering if I should sell my self-aid kits in the antiques dealer or if they are too useful for that. I never really use them so I don't know their actual worth.
  6. barra370804

Question about a symbol

What does this mean??? as opposed to,
  7. barra370804

Who actually buys attemps for medals in GE?

As the title states, I am wondering whether I should get into this habit...
  8. barra370804

[Question] 1.8 threads

My guild has a 1.8 thread, and I have heard many good things about them, but no explanations. Could someone please explain these things to me?
  9. barra370804

[Answered] What is this?

What is this I've never seen it before LOL
  10. barra370804

[Question] RC mode

Why doesn't RC mode store the town hall?
  11. barra370804

Looking for a new guild

I am looking to join an active and helpful guild, please PM me. (Forum name is same as in-game)
  12. barra370804

Looking for a new guild

I am looking to join an active and helpful guild, please PM me. (Forum name is same as in-game)
  13. barra370804

[Question] Is there a way to find out when someone added FPs to your GB?

Is there a way to find out what time someone added FPs to your GB? I would like to know so that I can catch and inform people that level my GBs
  14. barra370804

Need zeus and/or tower of babel prints

see title, If you want to work something out PM me @barra370804 (my in-game avatar is not my forum avatar)
  15. barra370804

[Answered] How do you get higher forum ranks?

How do turn from new member to member, to well-known member, etc?