• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. CherryButterfly

Egyptian troops

I have searched, can't find the answer I need, I'm sure someone can help... Question: If I delete troop building with all troops fully trained in Egypt settlement, will that also delete troops already trained of that variety, or will they stay in troop inventory? Thanks!!
  2. CherryButterfly

Extra troops in Battle line-up

Question: When Battling manually, is there any way to limit troops in the "line-up" at the bottom of the screen? I lose many troops waiting for my "Next" troop to cycle thru for their turn.
  3. CherryButterfly

Unattached Troops

A question, forgive me if the answer is here, I certainly can't find it, nor does anyone seem to know... So, say I finish a battle, I used an UNATTACHED troop, he is shown as deceased in the end wrap-up, and I am given the option of paying diamonds to revive. If i close out of this without...
  4. CherryButterfly

If you sew, please read this to help

I joined a group today on facebook called Million Mask challenge. It gives patterns, directions, links to other patterns, directions, etc to make homemade face masks for those who are in need, and co-ordinates those in need with donations. They look easy, and there are tons of directions. I...
  5. CherryButterfly

Question on event towers

Hi, Is this a Support question, or something I have missed? I had unlocked Bronze Age Tower, maybe Iron. But at least Bronze, and was running third place. Now, when I go to Town Hall, Towers are locked again, and tells me to acquire them on the map. I already did. Is there any game reason...
  6. CherryButterfly

question on Daily Quest?

I have only done a few Daily Quests so far. On this one, I have completed four out of five. The last one says-- Complete 1 other Quests. Where does that come from? One of the story quests? I'd like to finish, I'm a few hours away from time limit... Thanks!
  7. CherryButterfly

Question about Incidents

Can someone please tell me if you can run into "incidents" in other peoples towns? I feel like I may have picked up a few before I realized what they were... Thanks!