• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Tarkkus

GVG vs GBG

Since most Guilds do not play GVG, probably because GBG is so much more rewarding to spend goods on, why not use both GVG and GBG for guild rankings? Currently it is set for the Guild with the highest goods production as most cannot spend the high amount of goods it takes to play both. You...
  2. Tarkkus

Why not give worth to all buildings?

Why does Inno want some buildings to be worthless? Also, the worthless ones are plentiful. Perhaps this is so yo start with buildings of low value and spend diamonds to get buildings of high value. It is simply a test of patience. Why not give worth to all buildings? As it is now all cities end...
  3. Tarkkus

Graphics awareness

Do Inno Grafics artists find out about things before making them? I always thought it was funny that my Bald Eagles fly around in a circle like Buzzards. It just does not look right. I love the idea of adding some nature to the game instead of making it a concrete jungle. Also why I like the...
  4. Tarkkus

This is the Sakura Raceway

Located in the world of Parkog is the charming, alluring, delightful and exquisite ... Sakura Raceway! Relax, recline and unwind at the Himachi Toro Chateau. The kids will burst with glee riding the Carousels and Ferris Wheels. They can also visit the exotic Meagerie as well as Bandar...
  5. Tarkkus

Bakeries or no Bakeries (The Chain Pain)

I would like to hear input on if you like or dislike the Bakeries. I find these chain buildings to be a hassle and added difficulty in reconstructing a city. because of that the bonus' should be higher. I cant wait to replace mine. No more chain buildings for me. (the exception here is the...
  6. Tarkkus

Happiness

Do the benefits increase more for adding happiness even after you become enthusiastic?
  7. Tarkkus

Building rotation

Why not be able to rotate a building that is 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4 etc.? It does not make it easier to assemble a city puzzle. I understand when building a city you should put the puzzle together and, as a challenge they are different sizes, but it does not matter when it is symmetrical. Sometimes...
  8. Tarkkus

Great Buildings Unused

It is a shame that GB's like Rain Forest Project, Space Needle, Lotus, etc., are rare used and hardly seen. It turns out to be a waste of time making them. However, Instead of making new ones like Gelato Tower and Flying Island, why not add something to those that are never used? Or, beef up...
  9. Tarkkus

Is Colossus worth it?

I hear arguments back and forth on Colossus; lets hear yours. My take on Colossus is, not many 4v4 buildings give you population, medals, attack, and FP- yeah coins too. It is expensive though. I have seen upgrade at 30k and 2 days prior I bought one for 10.2K