• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. QI

this QI is the worst thing i ever came across in online gaming, who was the muppet at inno that came up with this crap
  2. now that inno has lost the plot

just wondering what sort of damage control is inno going to do about this train wreck called quantum crap, well done inno scrapping gvg for this waste of time
  3. inno

why are innos developers so useless? take a look at guild raides someone at inno got it in their heads that it was a good idea to poof gvg for that heap of crap
  4. server

i have a question when is inno going to do something about their useless server their running foe on?
  5. guild raides

hello everyone im just wondering if inno is playing some sort of prank on us with guild raid? their is no way they are poofing gvg and replacing it with that joke
  6. inno over charging

why does the the extra chest in the new event cost 29.99 in canada, and only 14.99 in the usa? that is not in line with the exchange rate
  7. bots

if inno got rid of the auto fight button,would it kill the bots players are using to cheat their way to the top?
  8. the server

has anyone have any idea if inno will fix the server?
  9. gbg

is it true that inno is changing gbg
  10. macros

is it against the rules of foe to use macros
  11. server

just wondering if their is any plans to upgrade the server gbg, gvg is becoming pain full to play do to the lag issues, i keep contacting support but they keep sending the same generic post to clear my web browser but this does not work no less than 16 of us hitting gbg and all are complaining...
  12. pvp tower

has inno scraped this idea altogether or is it in the works still