• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

server

Dominator - X

i have a question when is inno going to do something about their useless server their running foe on?
So far? Never. They really need to stagger the times by a drastic amount. Or even by days. What they are doing now is NOT working. We were seeing 5-15 seconds from the time we hit Auto Battle until the fight registered. Some lamented that it was worse than that. That is a ton of time when you are racing to the center. 2 wave fights were horrific. 1 of our members could not even enter the GBG map until the map was full. The only fun part about the newer GBG is launch day. With this lag-laden-ed garbage, INNO has found a way to zap that joy too.

jaymoney23456

So far? Never. They really need to stagger the times by a drastic amount. Or even by days. What they are doing now is NOT working. We were seeing 5-15 seconds from the time we hit Auto Battle until the fight registered. Some lamented that it was worse than that. That is a ton of time when you are racing to the center. 2 wave fights were horrific. 1 of our members could not even enter the GBG map until the map was full. The only fun part about the newer GBG is launch day. With this lag-laden-ed garbage, INNO has found a way to zap that joy too.
Eliminating the use of scrpits would go a long way to helping with this! I don't usually worry about scripts much at GbG start but one guild on our map was definitely using them hardcore this morning!

Pericles the Lion

Eliminating the use of scrpits would go a long way to helping with this! I don't usually worry about scripts much at GbG start but one guild on our map was definitely using them hardcore this morning!
Share with the crowd how you know that another guild was using scripts. I sure hope that you have evidence besides the fact that they were just capturing sectors fast.

Sharmon the Impaler

This is getting old fast. Our guild took 34 tiles at the bell and no scripts were used. How bad do you think the problem really is and how do you know that they aren't stopping them from being used ?

jaymoney23456

This is getting old fast. Our guild took 34 tiles at the bell and no scripts were used. How bad do you think the problem really is and how do you know that they aren't stopping them from being used ?
You have no idea what guilds were on the map I am talking about. So, I especially don't care what you have to say in this instance!

jaymoney23456

You have no idea what guilds were on the map I am talking about. So, I especially don't care what you have to say in this instance!
Also, without knowing who was on your map your statement about taking 34 tiles doesn't mean much lol
Please don't take this as an invitation to start talking about that-don't play on your world I believe so wouldn't mean anything to me if you did list this or that guild lol

Ebeondi Asi

There are probably some scripts being used. The real problem is all the fake claims about it. We all read regularly claims. and it is pretty clear they are just whining because some other player or group of player can actually fight faster than the complainer can.
And it had zero to do with cheating.
Plus The #1 problem is discussing cheating or using scripts id forbidden by the Forum rules ... in the forum . And for the ver reason I wrote in the previous moment. If you find any such.. the rule is you are to write a ticket. not come here and moan about it.

As for the servers.. ???

Sharmon the Impaler

Well , you are typing with absolutely zero proof and I watched my guild and not one player was moving at script speed and the deviation after the 34 sectors from the midpoint in the fights to the highest was 4%, I don't care if you aren't interested so keep sputtering away pumpkin.

jaymoney23456

Well , you are typing with absolutely zero proof and I watched my guild and not one player was moving at script speed and the deviation after the 34 sectors from the midpoint in the fights to the highest was 4%, I don't care if you aren't interested so keep sputtering away pumpkin.
Typical response by a scripter is to claim that you don't have any proof and to go after anyone that says scripts are impacting the game -just saying lol
You can go on all you like about saying this or that about proof but when 2 of the top 3 guilds on the world are on the map and see a third guild that is known by all the top guilds to be weaker and a known scripting guild come along and beat them both (we are one of the top 3 and the other one on the map is stronger than we are) then its a pretty sure bet something is up other than fair play and I wouldn't even say beat exactly but they ended up with more sectors/points at start-but keep trying to convince everyone this is not the case. You will not get anywhere by doing so!
BTW taking 34 sectors on a weak map is nothing to brag about if that is what happened lol

jaymoney23456

and I will take your reply as a sign you just like to argue!
Also, its the dumbest reply possible to whine about someone not having proof of script use. The proof is in what is happening on the map. Of course no one can actually see another player cheat or not without having access the the game's code or actually physically seeing a player do this, but this doesn't mean that there must be no scripts because we can't find the actual technical evidence of it occuring!
all you have to do to confirm script use from a practical standpoint is google FOE scripts-you can easily find videos about how to do this that show scripts in action in the game on youtube videos!

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

Typical response by a scripter is to claim that you don't have any proof and to go after anyone that says scripts are impacting the game -just saying lol
You can go on all you like about saying this or that about proof but when 2 of the top 3 guilds on the world are on the map and see a third guild that is known by all the top guilds to be weaker and a known scripting guild come along and beat them both (we are one of the top 3 and the other one on the map is stronger than we are) then its a pretty sure bet something is up other than fair play and I wouldn't even say beat exactly but they ended up with more sectors/points at start-but keep trying to convince everyone this is not the case. You will not get anywhere by doing so!
BTW taking 34 sectors on a weak map is nothing to brag about if that is what happened lol
Its a D1000 map with 2 other strong guilds. You just like to argue with everyone for some reason. I think it was you that said a 15 second close was impossible without cheating even when the math is right in your face that says differently. We had 66 members on at the opening bell , that's what wins GBG , not complaining about it.

jaymoney23456

Its a D1000 map with 2 other strong guilds. You just like to argue with everyone for some reason. I think it was you that said a 15 second close was impossible without cheating even when the math is right in your face that says differently. We had 66 members on at the opening bell , that's what wins GBG , not complaining about it.
lol
I guess you didn't have lag on your map if you were taking sectors in 15 sec, which is weird given how bad it gets for everyone, well maybe everyone but the script users.
Overall, aside from your suspect claims of sector take times at gbg start, it seems a few things could be going on. You have an odd idea of what a strong guild is, you are facing guilds that don't have a lot of players show up for start, or you are in a world with a huge gap between the top guild or guilds and everyone else. Also, seems you don't know how to maximize the map if your taking that many sectors at start, given there is no extra reward for winning by a point or a million points. Better to farm the map than not, especiallly if you have no worries about not finishing first. You also likely have a guild that can't manage to get everyone all the fights they would want or at least all the fights they could do if you are truly so strong you can totally dominate the map against other strong guilds. I would rather be in a guild where I can maximize farming in GbG than one where I can't max out attrition every day lol

jaymoney23456

Takes about 10 seconds after the first few minutes to even complete 1 autobattle, but I am sure you were still able to take every sector in 15 sec
I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, if you believe that lol

Sharmon the Impaler

lol
I guess you didn't have lag on your map if you were taking sectors in 15 sec, which is weird given how bad it gets for everyone, well maybe everyone but the script users.

Where did I say this ? Point it out .
Overall, aside from your suspect claims of sector take times at gbg start, it seems a few things could be going on. You have an odd idea of what a strong guild is, you are facing guilds that don't have a lot of players show up for start, or you are in a world with a huge gap between the top guild or guilds and everyone else.
The map is now split in two with the other two guilds and working fine , there goes your idea of it not being balanced.

Also, seems you don't know how to maximize the map if your taking that many sectors at start, given there is no extra reward for winning by a point or a million points.
A massive attack in the beginnning gives the guild a huge VP lead by the 3rd hour in , read up on it.
Better to farm the map than not, especiallly if you have no worries about not finishing first.
We can fight or farm equally well and happy to do both.
You also likely have a guild that can't manage to get everyone all the fights they would want or at least all the fights they could do if you are truly so strong you can totally dominate the map against other strong guilds. I would rather be in a guild where I can maximize farming in GbG than one where I can't max out attrition every day lol

Last season 61 players had over 1000 fights for the season, another instance of you talking about something you know nothing about. 47 of our players are attritioned out and we are relying on the 3rd string fighters now until reset to carry the map. You sure get a lot of things wrong in one paragraph.