• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. feedback for Winter event 2023

Winter event joke fest. Need a key a day, but they are never offered in the "gifts" to open? And the gifts themselves look like the junk drawer contents that people wrap up and re-gift. 12 pulls to get a reshuffle, which seems to be the best present on the board. Can I send all the "gifts" I get...
  2. feedback for Winter event 2023

The Grinch is running this years Winter Event. Looks like one to pass on. So far no keys to be found, lots of useless stuff though. Inno makes it look like they want to drive away their base.
  3. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

LOL. You're assuming that inno is going to make the matchup outcomes work like they are supposed to. When you have a card that has a supposed advantage VS the enemy card and the enemy card still does max damage to you, doesn't seem to work, either.
  4. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

Easy to play but the mechanics behind it suck. You use the best card against your opponent card that gives you the VS. advantage and you do enough damage to take out enemy card, but they do max damage to you almost every time. Inno's way of forcing you to use up and rebuy the teeth, please.
  5. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

The event is horrible. You can make the best possible card match up and you still lose almost as many damage points that the opposing card can do. Then there's the "randomness" of your card choices which promise 1,2 or even 3 redraws. It's also, sad that when there is a crap special prize, you...
  6. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I've been playing this game since there were only 6 worlds open. GvG became bad when guilds could lock out ages by locking out landing zones. Why bother having them if you can't use them? Then the original creators sold their baby to new owners that decided to milk as much money out of the...
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Took away all the rewards, Made it impossible for small guilds to even bother wasting their time trying to compete. Inno, you play Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and you get to go first. Just one more in a long list of reasons to find a new game.
  8. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

The spawning is a joke, again. You need red, you get blue and yellow. Half the soccer balls are wasted with useless merge fragments or useless higher level pieces. As usual, the event games are set up to be won by the wallet.
  9. Proof that someone is cheating?

That's because they are condescending and have little respect for other players by making snarky, useless comments only to see their names on the screen.
  10. Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Ho hum, another pay to play and win event with more merge empire style playing. Seriously, change the name of the game to "Merge of Empires", already.
  11. Rigging the GBG battlefield for AI defence?

You probably should have read my post more closely and you wouldn't have had to make any snarky comment. My post was about making it public that it was happening, not that it happened. Some people just help saying look at me.
  12. Rigging the GBG battlefield for AI defence?

I've noticed recently that the positioning of troops on my attacking side are being set up to give an advantage to the AI defending troops. Before, my rogues ALWAYS were placed in the center of the formation and any real units on the outside. Now, I'm seeing that they are being placed where the...
  13. Summer Event Rewards

Does anyone know if there will be a way of gathering any more Viceroy Villa upgrade fragments, since the summer event is over? None of the event buildings earned seem to offer them
  14. Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Getting the calendar reward is going to be near impossible by the fact that the calendar key doesn't appear on each board. I've had boards using 120 doubloons, not get the key and hitting reshuffle. So, progress goes back to zero and if the key doesn't show up in the reshuffle....It's getting to...
  15. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Wildlife event gets 1000 rotten tomatoes rating. Suckers enjoy the time you waste on this poo emoji!
  16. Anniversary Game was Awesome in Beta...But NOW....

I have yet to see a special rewards building in this bust of an anniversary event. The spawning is a joke as it doesn't come close dropping gems you need. So it requires flipping the board, which in the end uses less energy than trying to hope that spawning will actually be fair in random...
  17. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I wonder if they'll come up with Fragments of the Poop Emoji. 600 fragments. I'd like that one.
  18. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

God help us if AI was in charge of running GE5 battles. You may as well pack your suitcase and go home, dragging a white flag.
  19. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

That's not a light at the end of the tunnel, that's FOE's Charcoal Express coming at you.