• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. JELLOFELLOW

August Contest - Summer Event!

PARROT PLANK HIGH SEAS PLUNDER ASHORE SKULL ISLAND GOLD HIDEOUT AHOY MUTINY PORT ROGUE FIRST MATE TREASURE SHIP COVE ANCHOR KEEL CANNON FLAG JEWELS CREW MAP SAND
  2. JELLOFELLOW

Forge points on other's GBs

When you check the Town Hall for Great Buildings you have invested in, how do you tell the difference between guildmates and friends/neighbors, quickly. I have 6 pages worth of investments and I can't always remember all guildies names. So is there a trick to it???
  3. JELLOFELLOW

about chat threads used as swap threads

The reason I got kicked was I miscalculated and shorted a player for the number 5 spot by 1 point. I mean they are on the channel Discord and they talk live to each other about who needs what on what, and level their building up and up without ever adding them to any thread. Or they add the...
  4. JELLOFELLOW

I don't know why a Guild has the right to boot you a day before GE and GbG is over. They take your troops, your goods, your diamonds you used to help them get to #1 then poof you are gone with nothing to show for your effort. I think a Guild should not be allowed to kick a player until...
  5. JELLOFELLOW

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Thank you so much for the info. I did not know that and I wish I had 6 months ago:(
  6. JELLOFELLOW

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

What do you mean you can unlock it, how???...It says you can't take it to the trader?
  7. JELLOFELLOW

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Unfortunately they made it so it can't be sold
  8. JELLOFELLOW

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Just press the button, your chances of winning are 50-50. Don't pay attention to the percentages, it's based on the luck of the draw. Even if it says you have a 90% chance of win and 10% chance of losing. You can still lose.
  9. JELLOFELLOW

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Sell them, they take up space and you never get any diamonds♦♦♦ Use the money to buy some extraordinary buildings that will up your game.
  10. JELLOFELLOW

I have seen many threads buried within another thread, being used in social as a 1:9 thread, plus the regular 1.9 Guild thread, where higher up players talk amongst themselves and take all places on almost every thread. That way it prevents those lowly players from getting a single thing.
  11. JELLOFELLOW

Temple of Relics Rewards Nerfed?

Level 6 ToR, finished 3rd level, got zip, nadda, 0, trophies.
  12. JELLOFELLOW

How to tell a good Guild from a bad one?

There are three players who watch the 1.9 thread constantly, maybe I should figure out when they sleep? Thanks everyone for your input.
  13. JELLOFELLOW

How to tell a good Guild from a bad one?

I seemed to have found the perfect guild. They helped me get Arc and Traz. But now they ignore me and deliberately pass me by. If I do a swap thread, 2, 5, or 10 they just ignore those threads for several days, if I do a 20 or 30 swap they also ignore the threads. These are large players...
  14. JELLOFELLOW

Attack versus Defense Boosts

I have noticed lately that an army with 25% Attrition will beat me because that have a defense higher than their attack. What is the reason for this???
  15. JELLOFELLOW

You keep talking about cities in other worlds???...If I figure out how to get to another world...won't any diamonds be spread out over all worlds???
  16. JELLOFELLOW

Oh! and I am a small fry in a guild of very large players, should I find a smaller guild?
  17. JELLOFELLOW

I was told by guild leaders that if I added more forge points to a player's GB than asked for in a swap thread, I would be dismissed. I didn't know that giving away free FPs would make players angry. I add more to get the blue prints. Don't we get to look out for #1 first??? Isn't this wrong...
  18. JELLOFELLOW

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

What does "finish each production option once" mean? I tried everything, might be last Winter Event quest for me.
  19. JELLOFELLOW

Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

Do we answer all 3 pictures in challege 1, or is picture 1, challenge, picture2 is challenge 2, and picture 3 is challenge 3? Can't find rules, or explaination of contest anywhere?