• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. stick

What do they mean by sticks to bricks?
  2. antique dealer

Is the antique dealer broken. Doesn't seem to be working right in my game..
  3. Guild leaders

Can you have more than one leader in a Guild so that person can unlock the GE levels?
  4. Alcatraz

I have built Alcatraz, now at level 8, do I still need military buildings to acquire my troops? I have seen higher ranked players with no military buildings at showing in their cities, just Alcatraz, so I'm wondering if I'm playing it right. Only been at this for a year, do newbie.....
  5. neighbor hood attacks

How can someone who is not in your neighbor hood I've checked it four times, able to attack you?
  6. Battle sounds

Since the update couple of days ago, I have no sound effects when I'm in battle. Is it just me???
  7. picture frames

What do the gold frame's mean around certain neighbors portrats mean?
  8. problem with speed

Has any one been having problems with the speed when donating to your neighbors or guild. It takes me forever to get the click response when trying to respond to aide or tavern button. Just started about a week ago. It is so slowwwww..........
  9. numbers by the account

Just a newbie question. I have small numbers by my account 36/500. Please tell me what it means?
  10. House of horror teacups

Okay, have two house of horror teacups, I don't see that the attack and defend is adding anything extra. Where should I look, and do they work if their together?
  11. Traz help

I finally got the Traz up and running. Does that mean I can get rid of military building in the Modern Era?
  12. progressive goods building

I'm in Progressive Era, I have a building that says packaging goods, it says I have the trees, need paper to supply it. Does that mean I need to have a paper mill also in my town, or can I get by without one?
  13. Guild goods

I'm admin of my guild, but I'm wondering how you can tell when you have donated enough good. When a slot is blank (tinplate) I donate 5 but there is not sign as to what amount I need to give. Any help?
  14. Getting goods

Can I get goods I need to open a Guild level even through I'm not playing in the period. Tells me I need certain goods to go to level two.