• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. blueprint odds question

A question - does the number of blueprints currently in place affect where new random blueprints show up? I remember seeing someone posting an opinion stating that if you have that pesky empty blueprint slot the algorithm is less likely to place a new blueprint there, but it is more random if...
  2. Correlation between ages on campaign map and quests

Please help answer this question: I was in EMA and realized I was progressing in the campaign map past my age, and was getting HMA quests that I could not do. I stopped acquiring the last HMA province (Canturia) and had only scouted the first LMA province (Cragshire). But when I moved up...
  3. Newbie question - When to move from EMA to HMA?

I am a new player (only about a month), and was first attracted to this game by the TV ads talking about advancing your civilization through the ages or whatever..., and progressed pretty rapidly, and have finished all the technologies of EMA. But after looking at these forums, it looks like...