• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KingJMobile

[Guide] Staircase Layout Strategy

Many of you will have learned that buildings should be placed in a straight line to have the most road-efficient city, touching a neat stretch of road by their shorter side. However, this is only sometimes the most efficient way of doing so, depending on the size of your buildings in your city...
  2. KingJMobile

Tourney Grounds and One-Up and Reno Kits

To check, you can renovate Tourney Grounds, right? The Store Building kit doesn't work for limited buildings, but I assume you can still renovate it.
  3. KingJMobile

Higher Era Units, Lower Age Boredom

I've never thought I'd say this but I'm getting bored of having higher-era units. Correction: I'm bored of being stuck in the Progressive Era, but I just forget how much I rely on higher-era units. This is my main world btw. To give some context, I have almost 1450/1450 offensive and 400/340...
  4. KingJMobile

What's the most OP attack% buildings these days? And how much A/D do you have?

I remember back in the day (aka 2022) they used to be Eagle Mountains, Heroes Taverns, Harvest Farm Sets, and Sentinels. Now I have Grilling Groves running at the same efficiency at Wheat Fields (in PE) as well as a shedload of FPs. Buccaneer's Bays from the last event just make EMs and Heroes...
  5. KingJMobile

Pushing the Continent to the Space Ages in Progressive/Industrial Age v1.0.2

A Brief Introduction This is my journal guide for fighting the Continent Map to the Space Ages as early as the Industrial Age, in fact (though I am in the Progressive Era). In this journal guide, I will state information and theoretical calculations to work out the costs and effectiveness of all...
  6. KingJMobile

FoE Idiom (and Proverbs?) Creator

Welcome to the FoE Idiom (and Proverbs?) Creator. To cut to the chase, everyone posts an idiom with words/expressions related to FoE, and underneath, state the definition of the idiom and give an example of their idiom being used in any context preferably in italics just because it looks nice...
  7. KingJMobile

Which Direction do you think is North in your City?

I've seen some discussion about this matter a couple of times. I'd like to see a community vote on the matter. (Top left or top right?) (I hope this isn't a dumb question).
  8. KingJMobile

[Guide] City Planning and Management Guide v3.0

City Planning and Management Guide Welcome! In this guide, I will share some tips to make your city more efficient and look neater. This will include my GB Corner Method placement for the Town Hall, and showing you the proper way to connect your buildings. What makes a great road design? Is...