• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mineseA

GB Ideas

Based off of an old old forum post where people would post ideas on GBs they would like to see in the game. Be creative! You can list the effects, what building you want it to be, or whatever else you want to tell. Have fun I guess.
  2. mineseA

Lore

I'm back after a three-month hiatus. But the first thing I need is more lore. I don't care what it takes, but I need someone to make a storyline for the game of FoE. Or, the replies in this thread could potentially work together to create a story. Whatever it is, I NEED LORE. Thank you...
  3. mineseA

[Question] How to get higher attack boost fast?

Best buildings for it, how to get them fast, and how not to feel like a failure. Thank you very much please.
  4. mineseA

Once again, I am asking for...

Lore!! But, not quite. I have started to notice how much detail and hard work the Innogames artists have put into their art, and gone unnoticed. I have just noticed how good everything looks in this game, and now I am asking if there is a website or something with a lot of clear images of...
  5. mineseA

[Question] How to link email in mobile?

My friend wanted to know.
  6. mineseA

FoE Lore

I know there isn´t really lore in the game, but we definitely need some. What do all of the thousands of people in my city do everyday because they don´t have a job? How are there somehow people living in the Bronze Age and others living in Space Age Jupiter Moon at the exact same time as each...
  7. mineseA

[Question] New World?

My main world is currently in Parkog, and even the other players have started to realize it is a world with very little activity. I want a competitive world with good guilds and lots of combat. A secondary one which is a little bit more peaceful is also fine.
  8. mineseA

FoE Chat

All of the threads on here are about a problem or a game or something, and I feel like we need a place to relax. In this chat you can advertise for your guild, ask questions, joke around, talk about what's happening in real life, anything you want. This is just basically all of the threads...
  9. mineseA

[Question] Just started a new world. What should I do?

I have just started a new city in a new world, and I have no idea how to start. I keep trying to apply knowledge from higher ages to my age, and that isn't working out so well. I've almost completely forgotten about how to begin a world and start things. What should I do?
  10. mineseA

[Question] CA Questions from a CA player

Hello, it's me. I am currently residing in CA and I have a few questions. First off, which is the best production building to use? (Not including special event buildings.) I want the most production per square and I have no idea how to make sure I'm not using the wrong one. Second, how should I...