• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Once again, I am asking for...

mineseA

Lore!! But, not quite. I have started to notice how much detail and hard work the Innogames artists have put into their art, and gone unnoticed. I have just noticed how good everything looks in this game, and now I am asking if there is a website or something with a lot of clear images of buildings, units, goods, whatever, that I can appreciate. It might sound weird, but I bet some of you haven't even noticed the small pieces of lore hidden in the art.

Agaselle

Try screnshot of the building you like to look closer , than blow it up with magnifier ...//scrennshot second time and blow it up again with magnifier again ...//you going to be verry close but never close enough.....
I cannot play it often enough ,but though I am only in one world active.....//
Started around x-mas 2020 and experienced a lot of game interaction...//
mostly in a fair way with the professionals who make the game what it is

Pericles the Lion

Some images are kinda blurry, and you can't actually zoom in on them or they get pixelated.
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish. I play on a 12" monitor and the pictures look just fine to me. If you're trying to examine the rivets on the Arc or the mortar joints on the CoA then that's probably out of the realm of possibility. :)

Emberguard

If you want something specific, you could put in a support ticket and see if they can get it for you :)

Ebeondi Asi

Ask for LEGO sizing full blown copies of the Buildings. that can stick to a LEGO base... start with all the important good looking Great Buildings. Arc CF, HC, AO

Oswyn the noble

once again i am asking for the ongoing plundering to stop :mad:
I too many a times wished it would stop but its just one annoying feature thats built in the game, so be it. In my main city i was lucky to have befriended alot of former attackers. Some still in the game, some who left. Gone are the days when i used to have fun plotting a revenge attack. Its endless, you attack, they attack...like that song by edwin starr.. war! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing