• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Lore

mineseA

I know there isn´t really lore in the game, but we definitely need some. What do all of the thousands of people in my city do everyday because they don´t have a job? How are there somehow people living in the Bronze Age and others living in Space Age Jupiter Moon at the exact same time as each other? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CAVE????

Give me your best FoE lore in the replies. (I´m kind of obsessed with this stuff for some reason.)

(I might even make an idea for the best piece of lore. ;))

Just An Observer

Maybe the cave is the back entrance to Thulsa Doom's Mountain Of Power as seen in the original Conan The Barbarian movie. Enter at your own risk...LOL!

UBERhelp1

Oh man... where to start? First, you have to ask the question of how these people live forever. Questgivers. you, etc. And dead units revived. Then, do they know they are digital because of those limitations, or do they believe their city can only be built on a specific peninsula or nowhere else? There are so many questions, and there's no real clues given in the game. Personally, I'd lean towards a wreck-it-ralph kinda idea because of that.

Ebeondi Asi

They are all androids sent back in time from the final Era in the future. When all player are replaced with androids who at that time take over the Earth.
They send them back to record all Modern Human Earth history as defined by Forge Of Empires.

The Lady Redneck

The cave has a very important purpose. Although I do not think INNO realized it in the beginning. I am from Scotland, When GE launched I was desperate to find something that would help my troops in that thick jungle. So I imported a few war haggis and let them loose in the GE jungle. Well they may be small but they are vicious and they attacked the feet of those jungle natives which left them lying around for my troops just to finish off. Now I world hopped for many years and always took some of the haggis with me. Although they are totally fearless fighters the females do require somewhere safe dark and totally safe to raise their young. And the cave is an ideal place. So there are now wild haggis in every world. If you need their help all you need to do is leave a trough of Scottish Malt Whisky at the back door of your tavern and they will give you total loyalty and will always go into GE ahead of your troops to clear the way for them.

Last edited:

spartacus2.0

Rinbin and the questgivers died long ago...
Necromancy was practiced upon their bodies in the Mad Scientist's lab...

Johnny B. Goode

First, you have to ask the question of how these people live forever. Questgivers. you, etc.
Yeah... Rinbin has been around since at least Bronze Age and is still alive by the Space Ages! ....or is that his descendants?
It's like Lassie in the old TV series. When the dog playing Lassie died, they just stuck in another identical collie, and then just kept repeating the process each time one died. (Or got too old for TV work.)

SomePlayer5000

Bronze age people and SAJM people at same time Theory: Forge Of Empires may be a universe itself holding millions of cities or accounts. Many cities or accounts vary in era. Some still use spear and get fruit while some are making laser guns on a different planet.

The Lady Redneck

They are actually not real accounts, never have been. Just like the bots in the PVP tower are not real players.
It's like Lassie in the old TV series. When the dog playing Lassie died, they just stuck in another identical collie, and then just kept repeating the process each time one died. (Or got too old for TV work.)
The silly thing is they never bothered to check the new star correctly and Lassie is actually a Laddie (boy dog)in most cases. LOL

Flavius Belisarius

Flavius Belisarius came into his quarters which have been meticulously maintained since he became Founder of Ironclad in 2015. He placed his marshals baton encrusted with mementos of his victorious campaigns throughout Tuulech on it’s silk bed inside the ebony hinged box made by his wife Antonia. He unclasped his Orichalcum space armor with fond memories about how he had intrigued with Layla Hassan to awaken Bayek and Aya to recover the lost Apple of Eden for the Medjay so they can form the Assassin’s Brotherhood. His Armor was made of pure ore from Phokis as a reward for his effort. He sat down and poured his favorite Arrogant Bastard Ale and relaxed. Half way through his mas mug he paused to consider his new soldiers called Space Marines. When Belisarius decided to move beyond Virtual World and settle on Mars he sent Valentinian to find the best source of Space Marines. He did. The Imperial Fists. They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war I shall forge them. They shall be of iron will and steely sinew. In great armour I clad them with the mightiest weapons. They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them. They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best them in battle and they shall know no fear. They have served me well. Each one moves deliberately and can strike up to four enemy at once. With their Keen Eye they can rip huge wholes in the enemy defense. There is only one problem with employing these fierce, loyal, audacious fighters, one of them always takes the brunt of the futile enemy defense and dies, allowing the remainder to slaughter the remaining forces. After each battle, we must pause and honor the sacrifice of the noble Marine.