• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Jackshat

Moving On...

How do I give my city to another player?
  2. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

Really??? :D
  3. Jackshat

Leave Your Whining...

...in your guild discussions, please. Don't message us, because you weren't able to harvest GBG. Just join us in the Taverns at the end of the campaign for liquor and laughs to joke about a 4-member (3 active) guild having the moxie to dare interfere with your harvest. We don't mind if you...
  4. Jackshat

What would you do?

A random person in a community chat room announced he found a hair in his laundry that wasn't his. When someone asked where he did his laundry, he said at a local laundry mat. I advised him to burn all his clothes he laundered that day. What would you do?
  5. Jackshat

Where Are The Children?

Clearly these two are timeless and ageless, but where are their younglings???
  6. Jackshat

Your Avatar Mate...

So, just because, who's your avatar mate? Ms. Appleton, will you marry me?
  7. Jackshat

Disregard...

...thread.
  8. Jackshat

Recruiting HMA in East Nagach

If you're camped in HMA, love GBG, have wondered what a GBG featuring goods use would look like, and can thrive as an underdog, Enigma is looking for you! We want those inspired to do what they say can't be done. We want 1980 U.S. Men's Olympic Hockey mentalities, because we'll square off...
  9. Jackshat

Mughal Settlement

Is it just me, or do others find the Mughal Settlement architecture and especially the landscape, an awe-inspiring thing of beauty?