• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where Are The Children?

Jackshat

Well, I know there's something else out there, because I caught a couple of sock aliens in the act of stealing a sock from the dryer.

I theorized once the drum reaches a certain rpm and temperature, some kind of interdimensional portal opens and lets them into our dryers.

Upon thrusting the dryer door open, I startled them and one of them left that substance you see on my Fruit of the Looms, before they escaped back through the portal. Sadly, I couldn't save the sock.

NASA and Space Command are enroute to debrief me.:pScreenshot_20230124_200411_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230124_200644_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebeondi Asi

wow they got you fer' sure.
You might like the cartoon series "Bump in the Night"
"Mr. Bumpy is a small green, purple-warted monster living under the bed of a ten-year-old boy, where he eats dirty socks..."

Johnny B. Goode

Well, I know there's something else out there, because I caught a couple of sock aliens in the act of stealing a sock from the dryer.

I theorized once the drum reaches a certain rpm and temperature, some kind of interdimensional portal opens and lets them into our dryers.

Upon thrusting the dryer door open, I startled them and one of them left that substance you see on my Fruit of the Looms, before they escaped back through the portal. Sadly, I couldn't save the sock.

NASA and Space Command are enroute to debrief me.:pView attachment 20001View attachment 20003
The sock aliens must not be able to find me, because I have literally never lost a sock in the laundry. And that's over 40 years of doing laundry fairly regularly.

stymie of Suwannee

Like a family cat that wanders off forever, I hope and believe any freed sock found a good place to be and lived out it’s quality life, much longer than any sock or cat could.

SomePlayer5000

for every house that gets demolished thats when people die. for every new residental place new people exist out of thin air. dont ask me how.

Mor-Rioghain

I don't know about where the children/younglings went but my Dad had a theory on socks gone missing and it wasn't aliens. He believed that they were wire hangar larvae. It seemed a perfectly plausible theory to me.