• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mor-Rioghain

When to Delete Space Carrier?

IDK, I guess now I'll let it live. :oops: It's made it this far. I drug it from my "I hate that stupid thing!" at about level 17 or 18 to around 30-something and then grudgingly up, 4-5 levels at a time to around 50 when I decided to just go for it and hit 75 where I gave up on the infernal...
  2. Mor-Rioghain

Which age is the best?

That is to date the best description I've ever heard of about that mind-numbing miasma spanning AF to SAM. Sorry to tell you that VF is pretty gross, too, MJ. :/ I did not go with the majority consensus on SAM - best fight era since FE - I literally got bored out of my mind. SAAB? Pffft. I'm...
  3. Mor-Rioghain

Support Pool and Attrition for GB

No, those are not adjacent sectors as they do not share a common "side." (The "point" of a sector does not count).
  4. Mor-Rioghain

When to Delete Space Carrier?

Mine has been on the short list for the chopping block forever and a day. IDK why but I actually foolishly leveled it up to 75 after hitting the AF, Onward! Trail, making me more reluctant to reclaim my 28 lost tiles for something better. When I do get something better, you betcha, it's a cooked...
  5. Mor-Rioghain

[Question] How come Wyverntide Smithy doesn't count in production quest?

My question is are we going to be reimbursed our wasted rush kits by relying on that oversized thing? (Give me the jumpy pumpkins, I can do without a tempermental 3x3 hut that I had to beat snot out of power dragons to get enough frags to build 1). :mad:
  6. Mor-Rioghain

[Question] What is the record road efficiency.

Uber, your tiny town is looking pretty swank! Sharmon, your town is as bad as mine is but since I pulled up the pirate's hideout and attached reef that put a river in my city, I'd have to say that while the pirates and their guests were miffed, they got over it and are partying down in all of...
  7. Mor-Rioghain

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

And on to the actual intent of this feedback thread: Feedback. QI is a joke. It's group PvP. Bragging rights aside, what's the point? My biggest beef on it has to do with QI Officers. What is the point of having them? Putting aside my own personal opinion of how boring it is and a sad and...
  8. Mor-Rioghain

Thank you for the visual. I concur; I was mistaken. I couldn't reference anything on our map this season as we are (and have been for the most part) confined to sectors adjacent to HQ due to being on the map during a duke-fest of 3 of the top 4 guilds on our server. Do you know what happened...
  9. Mor-Rioghain

Because I merely mistated only one part of the scenario. I've brought visual aids. Green guild attacks Orange guild next to HQ (D3V). HQ has the largest fort & D2S, D3X, and D3X all have max slots, max builds affording a total of 264 increased advances + 220 base advances for a total of 484...
  10. Mor-Rioghain

You're making my brain hurt! :confused: I'm back to that dratted map & my calculator. I *know* there are more possibles - I've been on the map and fighting when it's happened! Grrr! I just haven't figured out how to explain it. <grumble, grumble>
  11. Mor-Rioghain

You were absolutely correct about my "oopsie" on the position of advances. (I think I'm half asleep). However, I was only in error on the total number of possible advances based on the pivot sector. (Point of entry eliminates one of "my 6," so I've adjusted accordingly). On the large (Waterfall)...
  12. Mor-Rioghain

Believe it or not. If I actually remember, I'll happily post a screenshot of the leaderboard next season. There are many, many players who do far more. As I said, I'm rather slow and my attk/attk-d doesn't compare to those who are top-ranked on my main city's server. I have other factors that...
  13. Mor-Rioghain

Face, meet egg. You seem to be confusing the attrition cap with the number of possible advances allowable per battlegrounds buildings. They are two separate things. The highest possible number of possible advances is only limited by two factors: one, number of build slots in adjacent sectors...
  14. Mor-Rioghain

And just because I'm the first person - that you've encountered - who thought this doesn't make it not true. I never said that it wasn't. I also said that I wouldn't risk my gaming account for that. If you are going to cherry-pick people's comments to refute their arguments, you will obviously...
  15. Mor-Rioghain

I did consider that. I also considered what we called "lining up a sector" in GvG. There was little/no need to move the cursor. I've seen the results of the people who left me in their dust and they were clicking at rates higher than what I just found on my click test. They weren't cheating...
  16. Mor-Rioghain

I remember when it happened. It was a poll - survey - same difference. It was based on player response as to whether or not they played GvG. I'd hardly call that an accurate count of the actual number of people under any circumstances.
  17. Mor-Rioghain

Okay, you got me but it made be go back and test myself. I misread the text on the test screen, not realizing that it was testing in 10 second groups. I ammended that and tested at 12 clicks per second, much faster than I'd expected. Not shabby for an "Octopus." "Cheetah's" typically click 13-15...
  18. Mor-Rioghain

Anything substantive or is it more of the same screaming that's been done over and over? Yes, I've seen many videos and I suppose it wouldn't surprise you at all that 20 fights per second is actually pretty normal? (I've done click-tests and done more fights than that and I'm rated as a...
  19. Mor-Rioghain

Yep. Heard this before and still don't believe it. Doesn't it even bother anyone in the slightest that the time frame in which they conducted this "survey" was less than a few months and that it only included a truncated list of Beta players? And with the bots - again? Does anyone even...
  20. Mor-Rioghain

That's a new one on me! You do realize that in order to win a championship in the Expedition you have to take the lead and if the other guilds clear a perfect score that you'd come in a place behind? You nailed it. And it was replaced with a group-friendly version of PvP. :rolleyes: Methinks...