• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The North Wind

Post your favorite recipes here ( HELLA OFF-TOPIC ( Thread ) )

This idea is from the cyberdeck forums. Some dude keeps posting about rice on a tech forum, not even good recipes, just weird rice stuff in a cat mug, I applaud his work I'm assuming everyone active here on this forum is a GBG warrior/couch potato, and/or retired You probably don't cook very...
  2. The North Wind

What is your favorite FoE Sound-Track ( thread )

With the fellowship event 2023 starting in beta, I've noticed an absolute banger of a song was added alongside it This new addition made me wonder, "hmm, do people actually play with there audio on, and if so whats there favorite song" That being said, whats the best sound-track in Forge of...
  3. The North Wind

Algae ( A future era good ) Joke Post

Your telling me I cant collect algae until future Explain this I'm in the colonial era, and there's some right here waiting to be collected We might be hydrophobics
  4. The North Wind

Situational Awareness ( Game )

Player A: Situation Player B: Response to that situation Player A or C: Outcome & Next situation Example game John: You are a average human You are near a erupting volcano Mary: Run away Lilopzop III: This person died to some lava idk The next game is your in a space ship or something...
  5. The North Wind

Share interesting quests from FoE ( Thread )

Share Interesting quests you've seen in Forge of Empires!!! Ex. A jester quest - Polivate ( I am in the US servers for context )
  6. The North Wind

I need some feedback ( Reconstruction Mode )

So I made a quick draft for a city redesign, and I am looking for feedback on what to change The original layout The draft I made ( Work in progress ) Ignore the oracle of delphi ( Its there as a joke )
  7. The North Wind

Help the little green guys ( cultural settlement idea )

This is a end game settlement idea, if it were in the game it would be accessed at ------------------------------ Overall idea: The classic green aliens crash on Earth, they are looking for assistance to repair there mother ship, and to be housed and fed during this process The gimmick...
  8. The North Wind

The Amplifier | Fan Made GB |

| This is purely for entertainment & conversation purposes only, although it would be cool if this was a real thing in FoE | | post your feedback or ideas for GBs of your own in the comments | The Amplifier Age | Any Look | SAT or Steampunk Cost to build | 1OO of a good from every era Size |...
  9. The North Wind

lets attempt chess ( Thread )

Rules: I start as white, the next person who goes is black, the person below that is white, yada yada My turn: Pawn to E4
  10. The North Wind

What eras do YOU want in Forge of Empires ( Thread )

The purpose of this thread is to hear player feedback based on what types of future eras they want to see! ( Rules: The idea has to make some sense to be in the game, however it can be silly or unrealistic ( like Oceanic Future ( From the asset images ive seen, Im in LMA ))) be as vague or...
  11. The North Wind

[Short Story] Post Advisor ( Fan Story w/ slight spoilers )

( Writing Practice ) ( Spoilers ahead ) The clouds overtook the sky, they're a near perfect charcoal black and they loomed across the land, shrouding the fields with their shadows. As the clouds send booming thunder to strike the ground, a man finds himself in a cave to seek shelter. This man...
  12. The North Wind

Art / Unproductive Worlds ( Thread )

As the thread states, post your artistic / test worlds here for example, here is a world I made in dilmun honoring the Oracle of Delphi ( Nothing fancy, actually nothing pretty or cool at all, I just had a world I dont use and messed around on it )