• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lady Redneck

A lot of time and effort to build up a second city down the drain.
Go to the Game Home Page. Click on "The Game" then on Rules;
# 8 reads
8. Pushing
Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.

Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden.

But do not worry you will be OK. It seems that rule no longer applies. You have to do something already purposely built in to a GB to get penalized.

SCollins23

Hey guys, I have detected an exploit! Certain players have leveled their Arcs beyond lvl 80, and by using 1.9 threads, they have effectively created a perpetual motion machine. Also think about the burden they create on Inno servers! Inno should implement a 5000 FPs daily investment limit. Vast majority of players don't invest beyond that. Certain players spend all day investing FPs in their personal 1.9/1.95 threads. Who does that? I don't. It's clearly very boring. It's a gravy train. Delete their Arcs and give them their FPs. Inno can do whatever it wants.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes actually they can do that. Hate to burst your bubble but they didn't delete your CF so the comparison is ridiculous and rather unpersuasive as a result.

Mind you if they decide that the Arc should should be redesigned that is their right to do so at any time. It is ours to move on if we don't like the changes. Also the CF can be turned into a machine that fuels itself but I haven't heard of anyone that's managed to get their Arc so high that they can just level a GB and make a profit. It still requires the owner of the GB to unlock levels and add in fps.

r21r

Hey guys, I have detected an exploit!
you assuming you detected one !
Certain players have leveled their Arcs beyond lvl 80, and by using 1.9 threads, they have effectively created a perpetual motion machine.
explain more, they sleep at nights ?
Also think about the burden they create on Inno servers!
i've noticed that it goes a little laggy when 10 people are calling p1 at the same time, but if inno says it's ok, who am i to judge ??
Inno should implement a 5000 FPs daily investment limit. Vast majority of players don't invest beyond that.
i think this contraverses with you claim for burdens but i like the 5.000 thingy, would love to see some "snipers" faces with such limits :D
Certain players spend all day investing FPs in their personal 1.9/1.95 threads. Who does that?
some nolifers propably :p
Delete their Arcs and give them their FPs. Inno can do whatever it wants.
i think it is not that easy. this way arc will be nurfed, but making the GB's get less contributions per day (say max 50 per player for all his GB's) would both find a life to the poor ones, and keep inno clean - win/win impo

Sheriff Of Rottingham

This entire thread is based on a player upset they can no longer run unlimited RQs (probably via an exploit) on an account that is violating the games TOS by having more than one city on a server. Why is this thread still open? All we've proved is that the change has reduced at least one cheater's ability to exploit the game.

wolfhoundtoo

Well at the risk of seeming like i'm arguing just to argue (who me? ;)) the thread being created by someone violating the TOS doesn't invalid the conversation or all of the other people who posted here with an issue with the change. They aren't all guilty of running more than one city (well after the last time i said something like this it didn't work out so well but still ;P) and they should have a place to vent their frustrations and even post suggestions on how to revise this. I don't think it will work but shutting down the thread seems a bit of an over reaction.

Johnny B. Goode

Well at the risk of seeming like i'm arguing just to argue (who me? ;)) the thread being created by someone violating the TOS doesn't invalid the conversation or all of the other people who posted here with an issue with the change. They aren't all guilty of running more than one city (well after the last time i said something like this it didn't work out so well but still ;P) and they should have a place to vent their frustrations and even post suggestions on how to revise this. I don't think it will work but shutting down the thread seems a bit of an over reaction.
I don't know. 28 pages and almost 550 posts seem like enough to have given any dead horse the beating it deserved. Maybe time to move on to the next player complaint. After all, people have to rest up so they have the energy to whine about the rapidly approaching event. :D

romeno

This entire thread is based on a player upset they can no longer run unlimited RQs (probably via an exploit) on an account that is violating the games TOS by having more than one city on a server. Why is this thread still open? All we've proved is that the change has reduced at least one cheater's ability to exploit the game.

I don't have a 2nd city on my world. I am reaching 2k abort limits every day. I am still very upset with this limitation.

Okelani

Being that this is a game it’s hard to compare real world scenarios. I like many of the changes Inno has instituted during the 4+ years I’ve been playing. Sure, there are changes that are less than desirable, but it makes the game more challenging, which, ultimately, equals more fun. And yes, you can minimize your time each day playing this game. That’s what I like best. The game is easily tailored to individual wants and desired outcomes. It’s a game of balance.

DevaCat

UBQ and/or Spend 81 FPs
gather XXX coins
gather YYY supplies

I am in CE
Not critical but curious. How many of those 3 types do you complete before hitting the wall? I guess I’m asking for a breakdown by type if that has any meaning for anyone but me.

romeno

Not critical but curious. How many of those 3 types do you complete before hitting the wall? I guess I’m asking for a breakdown by type if that has any meaning for anyone but me.

I have 3 RQs.. so 2 of them are for the gather coins and supplies and the 3rd is for UBQ (spend FP too when I can loop on a GB without risk of it been sniped)

Let's say I only do UBQ. I can rotate 1 UBQ every 5 aborts. So 2,000 aborts mean 400 UBQs.

Not sure how many times I complete the gather coins/supplies because it depends on the kind of reward I get from UBQ (and if it is a small or large coins/supplies reward)

DevaCat

I have 3 RQs.. so 2 of them are for the gather coins and supplies and the 3rd is for UBQ (spend FP too when I can loop on a GB without risk of it been sniped)

Let's say I only do UBQ. I can rotate 1 UBQ every 5 aborts. So 2,000 aborts mean 400 UBQs.

Not sure how many times I complete the gather coins/supplies because it depends on the kind of reward I get from UBQ (and if it is a small or large coins/supplies reward)
Thanks, gives me a sense of what’s happening. I’m at way too low levels to hit an abort wall so far and wondered. I have myself just 2 RQs so it’s collect coins, collect supplies, and catching the ubq each cycle. Once I’ve built up enough fps from the city collection I do the spend fp one too. Pretty typical probably, no exploits there I’m aware of.

So it seems that to reach the newly instituted abort limit requires some considerable effort in the first place. I’m still not convinced this constitutes an “exploit” if one has built the necessary GBs and spent the resources required to make it happen within the given rules of the game.

Tony 85 the Generous

Thanks, gives me a sense of what’s happening. I’m at way too low levels to hit an abort wall so far and wondered. I have myself just 2 RQs so it’s collect coins, collect supplies, and catching the ubq each cycle. Once I’ve built up enough fps from the city collection I do the spend fp one too. Pretty typical probably, no exploits there I’m aware of.

So it seems that to reach the newly instituted abort limit requires some considerable effort in the first place. I’m still not convinced this constitutes an “exploit” if one has built the necessary GBs and spent the resources required to make it happen within the given rules of the game.
Based on the completion of those RQs, I agree.

Tony 85 the Generous

Using 1.9 leveling (either claiming or priming) there is always a place to plop fp without risk of getting sniped. The only snipers I get are those willing to pay more than 1.9. But is a player that spends more than 1.9 a sniper?

Status
Not open for further replies.