• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14157

My NYR is to make war not love, it's an eagle not a dove !

DeletedUser10936

My NYR is that I'm 77 years old and will be playing FOE when I'm 78

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8797

I will improve my guild by helping every member grow their city, gain more GBs and win more PvP towers because they have learned from things which I will teach them to help improve their game : )

DeletedUser10089

GOLD GOLD GOLD

My resolution to reach a stock of 25 mill gols

DeletedUser

My New Year Resolution:

Plunder and sunder,show no mercy to my foes!
Level Gbs
for fellow guildies
using the won fps!

DeletedUser

My New Years Resolution for Forge of Empires is....... I would like to recruit more guild members. I would like to be able to get a few Great Buildings. Make it to Post-modern Era. Win every week in the battle towers. take over a complete guild era. Go Team King. I want to unlock the other champion slots as well as rouges. Tear a hole in a wall build a new world destroy that world with a nuke all the supplies will be donated to the Treasury so don't worry! I've got this man!

DeletedUser9726

I Resolve to support my Guild Members by thoughtfully Motivating and Polishing for maximum positive effect

Galechade

My Forge of Empires New Year's Resolution is to have fun playing the game and not take it quite so seriously.

DeletedUser13117

To be more helpful to hood members, guild members, friends and moderators. Give more time to those who need help in global chat.

DeletedUser12547

I'll clean up after Rudolph every time he gives me supplies. :blink:

DeletedUser14533

This year I will watch the sun rise on every GB available and enjoys its glow as I lead me Guild to Greatness!

DeletedUser14534

My resolution

To learn as much as i can in FOE and feed my addiction to the game!

DeletedUser14536

i will explore the world in all its wonderful permutations raping the land to further my lust for power, And burying the competition.

DeletedUser

I will keep my roads straight and my goods transactions crook... um, straighter... yes... that's what I meant to say....

DeletedUser12992

My New Year's goal
(since I didn't get coal)
is not to be nice,
but to earn twice the price
from plund'ring the neighborhood whole!

DeletedUser14532

Hope to learn the game and help out my guilds however I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.