• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14535

FoE is a way of creating life, not just a game of playing with lives.

Ximon2

DeletedUser5020

I plan to help new players in Parkog learn all aspects of the game to become lifelong members of the FoE experience!

(been two years playing, starting on a new world, surely I can teach them something :p)

DeletedUser6413

Build every wonder up to my age and max them out, in the process helping my guild as much as possible.

DeletedUser13289

I resolve to eventually convince my girlfriend that I really do have to log in at 11:30 pm every night to gather goods!!

DeletedUser13975

Mine is to try and figure out the game better. Still a newbie but trying my best.

DeletedUser14226

I resolve to read the forum and FAQ more so I don't bug Support as much....Oh yeah and that includes remembering my PW's

DeletedUser

new year resolution

I will try to motivate and polish ever day

DeletedUser12437

My NYR

I'm going to capture the four bunnies frolicking on the north edge of my towns and become a cuniculturist..... (rabbit farmer) Where's my hasenpfeffer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8534

Empires

Empires rise and fall, but I resolve to have fun no matter which way it goes. Happy new years to all.

DeletedUser4094

My NYR, to not just be a top 5 player in one world, but to do it in 2!!!

DeletedUser

New years Resolution.

My new years resolution is to gain more resources and to reach 2,000 happiness for my citizens. :D

DeletedUser11069

My NYR for FoE is to be as helpful as possible to new players, while taking as many victories as possible from established players.

DeletedUser12153

I will improvise, Negotiate, Combat and Plunder. All in the name of Sport, making my Kingdom Great , and Fearsome in the hearts of my Enemies.

DeletedUser14546

NYR

If it was easy it would be called Clash of Clans

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14540

I will construct Alcatraz, build an army, then blast off from Cape Canaveral, passing Contemporary and into Tomorrow!!!

DeletedUser14498

My new years resolution is to get more advanced so i can stand up to all the neighborhood bullies that plunder low levels.

DeletedUser

my new years eve resolution for forge of empires is to be a better player.

DeletedUser9865

I will teach and assist new players on building productive cities and fighting in Guild Vs Guild

DeletedUser13948

My NYR is to hit 2 million this year and get 4 more great buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.