• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15214

My resolution is to move up at least 5 places in guild and neighborhood rankings.

DeletedUser9393

Get some exercise. Walk briskly around the room while auto complete attacks finish.

DeletedUser15218

I will continue to convince myself that playing Forge of Empires during working hours is an acceptable part of my job...

DeletedUser

My resolution's rather hard,
(Perhaps it can't be done.)
I'd love to see my Global Rank,
Come close to number one!

DeletedUser

I'm a newb and this game looks interesting to say the least. I wish to learn, develop a mighty army, and conquer all.

DeletedUser15176

I resolve to help my fellow players develop effective city defenses by plundering their cities repeatedly as a means to motivate and inspire them.

DeletedUser15225

I am a man that has risen from the ashes, being picked on and plundered. I vow to protect the weak from enduring constant plundering

DeletedUser14169

FOE replicates the impermanence and the interconnectedness of the realm in which we live. Every unit and building is impermanent - as ages are gained items from the previous age become obsolete. We are interconnected with our guild allies and those in our neighborhoods. My resolution is to accept that over which I have no control and change that which I can.

DeletedUser2037

GAMER OF THE YEAR

I play at almost all world and i love to build my city with military and good and love to plunder anyone have low and high power army this year my target is to collect the Diamond and build fast then ever to move to top ten position for sure i wish there could be a gift option in the game so we can send gift to some good friend when he need something like military or goods or coin or supplies or even BP:laugh:

DeletedUser

My NY resolution is to actually build a great building finally! I'd also like to get better at trading goods.

DeletedUser15231

My resolution is to figure how to post on this new fangled forum thingy. Oh wait....nailed it!

DeletedUser

I will build and battle more fiercely to gain reach the top 1000 in global rank.

DeletedUser

My New Year Resolution is to win this contest and get all those Forge points

DeletedUser

I'll make more people happy, i'll motivate yo town and i'll polish it so good it shall sparkle till the end of time.

DeletedUser15239

My NYR is to continue to play daily, have fun and to not let me coffee get cold doing so!

DeletedUser10806

My neighbor thinks he's Boy-Wonder
Some say he's made a bad blunder
Remains to be seen
If he receives AID or daily plunder!

DeletedUser

I will be more tolerant of Greva Darn's and Rinbin's silly requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.