• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6632

In order to play Forge of Empires,
I'll master the game skills it requires.
I'll use all my Forge Points,
Level up my "big joints"
And enjoy al the fun it inspires!

DeletedUser

This New Year, I resolve to be ready for Tomorrow before it gets here.

DeletedUser15242

To have a production building and a great building from every era and with luck some GB from the future:hmph:

DeletedUser

I would like to make the highest level before 2015 is over. I also want to master my the game skills and use all my Forge Points that is given to me to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15244

teach the newbies to play the best way possible.to strike fear in my neighborhood.have them post my name as a warning to others.

DeletedUser14485

My New Years Resolution for FOE is to grow my empire and when I get to the top not to become a D-BAG!!!!!

DeletedUser13335

I resolve to improve upon old , and build many new , friendships that make FOE far more than a complicated series of ones and zeros .
= )

DeletedUser15247

My resolution is to use 4H, 8H and 1D more often than 1H so that I may stay gainfully employed and happily married.

DeletedUser

"I hereby resolve to bring ruthless action,
Expressed with rhetorical muse,
Repeated assaults backed by my sweet Aachen,
My del Monte, and Level-10 Zeus." -- Dulcea

DeletedUser15211

My Forge of Empires New Year’s Resolution

[aGsmile4U/] In 2015, I will help Teams of struggling players succeed with their new city GB’s, and help them advance in their ranks.

- - - Updated - - -

In 2015, I will help Teams of struggling players succeed with their new city GB’s, and help them advance in their ranks.

DeletedUser15197

I shall plunder my way up the ranking ladder all year and smile as I look at all that have fallen before me in my rise to power

DeletedUser

My resolution

I resolve to spend a forge point from each and every bathroom stall in my building at work. :D

DeletedUser

I resolve to invite more players, encourage new players, and assist established players; to mo/po more and plunder less.

Status
Not open for further replies.