• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14575

Fargin the Terrible

MY NYR is too attempt to use less acronyms when helping new players understand the game....SOK, HOF, BA, IA, CA, FP, GB, BP and so on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8285

Our FoE New Years resolution is to invade a neighbouring guild and force our ideology on them, whether they like it or not.

DeletedUser14578

I resolve to be a better guild mate and help others learn the game.

DeletedUser14583

My goal is to get through the entire middle ages in less than 2 months!

DeletedUser10415

I will strive to gain a refund for the premium 1x1 decorations rendered a hindrance rather than a help by the new aid feature.

DeletedUser12093

My NYR for FOE is to NOT run away screaming and wetting my pants the next time i am attacked.

DeletedUser13616

My NYR for FOE is to keep expanding and growing my city while helping my guild mates with theirs so that we can be the best that we can be!

DeletedUser8582

My resolution is to use less profanity when I don't get the random event gift I'm hoping for.

DeletedUser14569

My resolution is to become a better fighter, so that I can stop getting my ass kicked in GVG.

DeletedUser

I haven't made a New Year's Resolution in 68 years... Why start now?!

DeletedUser14568

My NYR is to make my guildmates believe I'm normal before blindsiding them with my actual personality

DeletedUser11180

Always play fair and game hard, this year I would like to get into the GvG battles to play that part of the game.

DeletedUser14587

new yr res.

My new yrs res. is to be hailed as the king of plunder and to make that money money money:D

DeletedUser14571

no subject

This year i am not making any resolutions as my last year's resolution was NOT to make a new years resolution next year.
But by not making a resolution this year, i am breaking my resolution last year, that i said i would make this year.
Happy New Year.

DeletedUser12172

My Forge of Empires New Year Resolution is to take over an age in GvG!

DeletedUser14581

Each peasant shall receive one Talc per household. My kingdom shall be clean. AM I NOT MERCIFUL!!!

peasants: yes my Lord

DeletedUser14586

Resolution

I will be the best guildmate I can be, and help my guild to prosper!

DeletedUser13552

May my enemies trade blueprints endlessly, may my friends never need to trade, and may the support team receive one compliment out of 10 complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.