• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12818

Having reached “Colonial Age”; I have resolved to find King Henry VIII and tell him about the impact that his testosterone will have on history.

DeletedUser12089

I resolve to make 2015 the year that I finally quit gaming. Oops. I failed another resolution. Oh well. :)

DeletedUser

Go on a diet, only consuming SMALL peasants, stop peeing in Bath, and visit witch-doctor to find out what this fungus actually is!

DeletedUser11616

To try to help those that need it so the game is fun for everyone. :D

DeletedUser13652

I wish to get a Traz to boost my military efforts & assist my guild in GvG.

DeletedUser14601

Progressive Behavior

I resolve to start embracing new technology and become more progressive in action and deed. To stop living like a Neanderthal in some stone age.

-

DeletedUser14594

"The Greatest Conqueror is he who overcomes the enemy without a bow". This year I will do it by Forging An Empire!

DeletedUser14598

I, Titan the Red, will help my brothers and sisters in Better off Red climb to the top of guild rankings in Noarsil. GO RED!

DeletedUser14599

New Year's Resolution

My resolution is to stay true to my profile and my word. To help advance myself and my brothers and sisters Live Long and Prosper!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12336

No cowering to tyrants of this land! Our goods shall remain in town! We shall prosper strongly until the entire continent knows the name Hyperion1 !

DeletedUser7860

My FoE resolution is to be more aggressive and conquer the world! Carpe Diem!:evil:

DeletedUser13651

I will work less, and FOE more! I resolve to make it into the top 10 in my guild & learn GvG!

DeletedUser

I will polish and plunder, build and grow each day for the entirety of 2015! (Go Royal Council on Noarsil-US!)

DeletedUser

My FOE inspired NYR is to become well liked as FOE is well liked. Many are the reasons to like FOE.

DeletedUser13698

I resolve to learn how to GVG and move up into the top 100 on my world!

DeletedUser14517

I resolve to help my Guild Mates and Friends to become better players and to always help my neighbors with their Goods needs.

DeletedUser

My 2015 FoE resolution is to help my guild achieve greatness in any way I can

Status
Not open for further replies.