• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13337

I plan to learn more from my mistakes, help others so they don't make the mistakes I have made, and show that it is not just about being the top score, the richest, the most Great buildings..but helping folks out along the way so they will love FOE as much as I do. It is only because of the kind players that have taken out of their time..that I have come as far as I have...so I want to give back what was given to me and be the one to give that helping hand.

DeletedUser

This year, I would love to find out how one hut houses 14 people... Must be really crammed!

DeletedUser

my new year's resolution is to quit.................................. ...........................................................................being plundered.

DeletedUser

New Years Resolution

I want to conquer more than negotiate--my axe needs to speak louder than my alabaster!

DeletedUser11498

Lorymal's promise

I will be aware of my Guild -mate's fortunes and respond to their needs

DeletedUser

There are many paths to personal satisfaction in FOE. I plan to concentrate less on score and instead build better,stronger relationships with my guild-mates.

DeletedUser14551

Get Greva Darn to fall madly in love with me! I will not skip her quests! My Random Reward will be her devotion (and diamonds!)

DeletedUser14610

In 2015 I will put up one of those sweet-looking Lotus Temples - just to impress the ladies =)

DeletedUser4928

My NYR is simply to remember to write 2015 instead of 2014 anyplace that a date is required !!

DeletedUser

To help out in my guild more and learn how to GVG. I want to be that person who people ask for help.

DeletedUser14620

I want to get more involved in PvP and GvG. And remember to write 2015 instead of 2014 now.

DeletedUser7256

I will not go gentle in to the GvG
All ages should burn and others killed;
Rage, rage against the dying of your guild :)

DeletedUser14144

I resolve to spend less time in my brewery, (no matter how cool the sound effects may be), and more time assisting guild-mates and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will endeavor to gets as many GBs as possible this 2015, but also i look forward to obtaining all event buildings.

DeletedUser14622

I shall be more of helping friend than a plundering conqueror

DeletedUser14624

I pledge to be more helpful to my neighbors and my guild; to polish more and plunder less!

DeletedUser14625

Well, I just started playing a week ago and I'm managing five worlds. My NYR is to stop joining new worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.