• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

a

DeletedUser30900

The exception disproves the theory.
well, he's camping in HMA, and he has low GB level. When I said it earlier, rank points is not the only thing I mentioned. So go and find someone with high rank points and high gb levels, and somehow has a messed up city if you want to keep playing this.

DeletedUser31440

well, he's camping in HMA, and he has low GB level. When I said it earlier, rank points is not the only thing I mentioned. So go and find someone with high rank points and high gb levels, and somehow has a messed up city if you want to keep playing this.

Playing what? You had a theory, I showed you why it doesn't work. Who you were specifically talking about makes no difference since you stated it as a blanket statement that could be applied to anyone in the game.

DeletedUser30900

Playing what? You had a theory, I showed you why it doesn't work. Who you were specifically talking about makes no difference since you stated it as a blanket statement that could be applied to anyone in the game.
Go back to my original post and check it first, I said rank point + GB level:) and I never said it’s a theory at anywhere in this forum. I said that’s how I judge if a player is good or not. So you try to put your standards on me and teach me how to judge players? I vote no

DeletedUser31440

You think lv16 arc is good enough? You must think our lovely hma camper ( you know who he is) is a world class player then

I couldn't care less what kind of player he is, doesn't effect me in the least. For HMA a level 16 Arc is pretty good, usually only 1 maybe 2 higher than that in each neighborhood, so yes for a HMA example I'd say it works well.

DeletedUser30900

I couldn't care less what kind of player he is, doesn't effect me in the least. For HMA a level 16 Arc is pretty good, usually only 1 maybe 2 higher than that in each neighborhood, so yes for a HMA example I'd say it works well.
A camper in hma will have trouble getting a lv16 arc? I don’t know what else to say. Check his game age and compared to the players with similar time and you will realize in my standards he’s still a bad player

DeletedUser31440

A camper in hma will have trouble getting a lv16 arc? I don’t know what else to say. Check his game age and compared to the players with similar time and you will realize in my standards he’s still a bad player

Where are you getting all of these extra words from? You originally said ranking points & GB's is how you tell if a player is good. Most HMA players don't have Arcs, most that do don't have them at level 16. So it checks you GB criteria. Most HMA players are below 450,000 ranking points, so it checks your ranking points criteria. Yet, after viewing the player's city it becomes obvious that they should not be considered a good player. Your original statement that I'm refuting had no mention of camping or time spent playing the game, you can make a new theory and include that, but that's not what I'm refuting.

DeletedUser30900

Where are you getting all of these extra words from? You originally said ranking points & GB's is how you tell if a player is good. Most HMA players don't have Arcs, most that do don't have them at level 16. So it checks you GB criteria. Most HMA players are below 450,000 ranking points, so it checks your ranking points criteria. Yet, after viewing the player's city it becomes obvious that they should not be considered a good player. Your original statement that I'm refuting had no mention of camping or time spent playing the game, you can make a new theory and include that, but that's not what I'm refuting.
So I have to tell you how “I” judge a player in every details because? Plus, anyone with common sense can realize a player who played only one year and a 3 years old player are not comparable. But keep trying to fight me on these words since it’s quite meaningful for you.

DeletedUser31440

So I have to tell you how “I” judge a player in every details because? Plus, anyone with common sense can realize a player who played only one year and a 3 years old player are not comparable. But keep trying to fight me on these words since it’s quite meaningful for you.

Because you made a blanket statement that disregards way too much pertinent information and continue to defend it by adding in new parameters that were never even close to being mentioned in your original statement. That and it's generally useless to try and characterize someone as being a good player or a bad player when you don't know what their personal goals are within the game, instead you decide that their play style is bad because it doesn't conform to your goals in the game.

DeletedUser30900

Because you made a blanket statement that disregards way too much pertinent information and continue to defend it by adding in new parameters that were never even close to being mentioned in your original statement. That and it's generally useless to try and characterize someone as being a good player or a bad player when you don't know what their personal goals are within the game, instead you decide that their play style is bad because it doesn't conform to your goals in the game.
I don’t have time to analyze anyone’s goal about this game:) but in my world if you are a bad player you don’t give other people advice with “I’m more experienced” as a reason

DeletedUser31440

I don’t have time to analyze anyone’s goal about this game:) but in my world if you are a bad player you don’t give other people advice with “I’m more experienced” as a reason

Those are nice words, nothing to do with what I'm refuting, but they're nice.

DeletedUser31308

I can tell you from experience that playing a game for 3 years gives no guarantee of making someone a good player, or even a knowledgeable one.

DeletedUser31308

My metric only being used by myself and someone who shares my point of view so how about you go to fight some cult members or prove that string theory is wrong instead keep hanging around here?
Is this a Far Cry 5 reference? Because I had some major fun these last weeks fighting cult members there.

DeletedUser30900

Just saying. Some people think that playing longer than someone else gives them authority to dictate what is and isn't the best strategy. Just making it clear that that is not the case.
If a 3 year player brag about his experiences and having slightly more GB levels than a one year player. He gets nothing but attacks from me:)