• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid All Button

DeletedUser27322

Manual aid will be the death of this game. There needs to be an "Aid All" button.

RazorbackPirate

Manual aid will be the death of this game.
This is funny. There used to be a time when there was no Aid button. To Aid your friends, guild mates, and hoodies, you had to open their cities and pick a building to Mo/Po. You also realize the game has been going strong for 5+ years and seems to be gaining in users and momentum.

This has also been proposed many, many, many times before.

DeletedUser27322

I like how whenever I've posted here it's always been the same try-hards who've vehemently opposed my ideas.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Actually, in the latest developer chat they indicated that an aid all button was something that they are either planning/working on, or something. As I recall, they were a bit vague as they tend to be.

DeletedUser

I like how whenever I've posted here it's always been the same try-hards who've vehemently opposed my ideas.
This is only your 4th proposal over almost a 3 year period. One of those was not well received because you didn't bother to use the proper format even though you knew how to do so. Of the two that you did put in proper format, one was well received and garnered support and the other didn't. And the players who responded back then are not the ones responding now, with the possible exception of @Algona. We generally respond to the ideas initially without regard to who is proposing it. However, some players then engage in personal attacks rather than address the objections to their idea.

And in reality, none of your ideas was "vehemently" opposed.

DeletedUser32389

An aid all button? What a novel idea!
DVCv_z2U0AAkZlM.jpg

DeletedUser35345

Could it be because of you?
As soon as I saw the title, I immediately opened it and scrolled through the replies to hopefully find yours to see how your response rated on the savage scale... was not disappointed as soon as I saw your name lmao

DeletedUser35345

I’m glad this proposal was revived so “Vehemently” you know what would stop the vehement responses? By doIng the entire community a massive favor and stop proposing stupid crap then crying when people don’t agree with you. Seriously just stop while you’re behind. The only thing that was worth while in this entire thread was agents response.

DeletedUser21322

As this has not been changed to a proposal this thread can now be found in forge hall.

- KQ -

-1. An Aid All button might be acceptable if literally all it did is aid and the aiding player received nothing at all back; no coins, no prints, no DT collection. That would at least require players to make a tactical decision before pushing the button.

Totally agree with this.

Edit to Add. I would still occasionally use an "Aid All Button" even if it didn't give a reward of any kind. Sometimes I'm pressed for time. I'd love to aid my friends and help them out and I'd be fine with no compensation for my meager effort.

Last edited: