• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alabaster?

mamboking053

You ever read a book and come across a word you don't know the meaning of, skip it because you think it won't come up again, then get frustrated when it keeps showing up?

Well, when reading through the forums I keep coming across the "alabaster" reference. Seems like it's an inside joke, but I'm kinda dying to know what it was. I'm guessing- based on my own experience in the game- that the relative difficulty in getting this good versus another prompted someone to over-exaggerate it's importance in the game?

I don't know, but please, for my sanity, what's with this alabaster? It's starting to sound like a Marvel movie MacGuffin.

DeletedUser34800

If it wasn't for alabaster, there wouldn't even be a game! This game was built on alabaster! Single most powerful resource....ever. The more you have, the better you are!

So you should trade it all to me....I need it...to own it all....

DeletedUser36624

Whatever you do, don't innocently search for 'tuckerkao' and 'alabaster'. You may lose several hours out of your life.

I'm convinced my hoodies are following tuckers awesome strat. So much unboosted alabaster. And here I was thinking the full Queen Statue was going to be the highlight of this hood.