• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

All I want for Christmas is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25252

Well, time sure does fly when you're having fun! Another year coming to an end, and while we have a big Forum contest planned for you folks, similar to at Halloween, we also have time for a little fun in between too. So what I want to know are two things:
1. What is/would be/was your best Christmas present ever?
2. What present would you give to a famous or mythical person, and why?

5 entries picked at random will earn 100 Diamonds each, and another 5 will earn 100 Forge Points.
The Contest will close at midnight on December 23rd.
*The rules may change at any given time

My very best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas, and here's hoping for a New Year full of good things!

barra370804

All I want for christmas is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In all realness though, the best present for me would be a phone honestly, I'm 14, and I don't have one so I feel a little excluded sometimes

A famous person? Mmmmmm I'd give Mr. Beast some money for team trees lol.

Super Catanian

In all realness though, the best present for me would be a phone honestly, I'm 14, and I don't have one so I feel a little excluded sometimes
Don't worry; I'm 16 and I just got mine yesterday!

One thing I would like is the Traders and Barbarians expansion for The Settlers of Catan. I have the base game as well as the Cities and Knights expansion, and I would like to expand my game experience.

I would give INNO some money to fund this wonderful game that I have been playing for a long time.

DeletedUser41369

Best Xmas present I have gotten recently was defiantly the 65” 4K smart tv

and I would give President Trump tact

Praetorius

1. The warm, fuzzy feeling I had when my mom unwrapped the massage chair I got for her. (She had gotten a bad back from work and it wasn't a chair so much as it was a large massaging pad you put over a chair) She used that thing for over a decade until it finally broke.
2. George W. Bush.
boot-to-the-head_o_846964.jpg

spnnr

Car or more precisely a lemon masquerading as a car -lots of misadventures
Marie Curie : radiation shielded clothing - who knows what the goodly Lady would have achieved if she didnt die early and she didnt deserve to go the way she did, for few have done better for the benefit of mankind.

DeletedUser

Well, time sure does fly when you're having fun! Another year coming to an end, and while we have a big Forum contest planned for you folks, similar to at Halloween, we also have time for a little fun in between too. So what I want to know are two things:

5 entries picked at random will earn 100 Diamonds each, and another 5 will earn 100 Forge Points.

My very best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas, and here's hoping for a New Year full of good things!
Thanks for the opportunity to join this difficult contest. The questions had me thinking more like jumping into running water, how eating up time at school used to seem, the practice world apart from application.

1. I'll put out a 24 pen package. These pens are designed for heavier hands, they look artistic and intricate, even with pressure.
2. I'm heading straight to the Clauses for my mythical gift. I'm giving Santa a huge firewood stack and a nice promise that we'll always have dry and stacked stuff for clean burns at the snag spot.

DeletedUser41212

Gonna have to say "would be" which would be a new laptop. Currently I have two half dead computers and FOE is tough to play on my phone lol.

Hm that's a tough one. This may sound silly but but I would give the leaders of our world the mythical gift of getting along with each other.

Graviton

A beloved dachshund died three years ago and that Christmas my daughter swiped his favorite blanket without my knowing it and had a dachshund-shaped pillow made out of part of it.

I'd give Ryne Sandberg an honorary World Series trophy because he never got to earn one.

Back atcha!

Captain Christian

1. I would want a new house for my parents.
2. I would give Douglas McArthur the rank of Brevet General after he got the boot by Truman.

DeletedUser40061

I would love to have a better laptop that can handle programs that eatup alot of resources like RAM and memory..as well as a big chunk of monies donated to inno to improve thier servers and the continuing development of this game

DeletedUser38492

I got a fabulous computer desk last year that I would say was the best Christmas ever.

I would give a dose of reality to Nancy Pelosi because I think she has lost it.

DeletedUser36420

A car when I turned 16
A constitution to Nancy Pelosi.

DeletedUser42304

All I want for Christmas is to be ble to catch up on my bills and to give my family the best Christmas dinner.

I would donate all the money I could to Saint Judes children's hospital. To cure cancer in children.

Glaun

Mangostein preserve from Manila
A couple of moments with Mom and Dad to talk about stuff that we didn't when they were alive.

DeletedUser42251

1. The best Christmas present I got was a Sherlock Holmes compilation.
2. I would move real life war to Forge of Empires. Let the toll be paid without actual bloodshed...unless one counts weeping for missing that last catapult in the tree line

crazysis10

1. I'd like my family all home by New Year's Eve. (My parents are out of town and don't know when they'll be home.)
2. I'd give our current congress some sense, ALL of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.