• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew J B

It would be nice if one guild could trade goods from their treasury for goods from the treasury of another guild. This would make guild alliances much more important and encourage more fighting in both GVG and GBG.

Be Chuille

I voted yes, because it might be helpful, but I have a feeling this might possibly lead to abuse. Might this lead to the creation of push guilds, which are created only to push treasury goods into another guild?

Ebeondi Asi

I voted no. The Treasury is one area (like many other things in Foe, like space for the city) that are a "core limit" It is a real challenge for many Guilds to be able to function in GbG and GvG due to Treasury constraints. Working to make a Treasury work well takes effort. I would say being able to exchange goods would make weak guilds have an easier time (if they have any talent to trade)
This is a basic part of Foe play !!! I can see yeah it would make lots of problems for some Guilds go away" But i ask why? after all these years why dumb down the challenges of the game?

Also.. The ability to get goods for the Treasury Already exists as is !!! Players in many Guilds constantly trade personal goods in the market now, to donate the newly traded for Goods to the Treasury to restore depleted areas

Johnny B. Goode

I agree with what @Ebeondi Asi said. And in addition, what happens when one leader decides to make trades without the consent of the others? Or a leader goes rogue and trades away needed goods for worthless ones? Not to mention that the trade ratios would have to be fixed by the game to avoid either taking advantage of other guilds, or basically transferring a guild Treasury in advance of a guild merge. I'm afraid it's a hard no from me.

Be Chuille

I agree with what @Ebeondi Asi said. And in addition, what happens when one leader decides to make trades without the consent of the others? Or a leader goes rogue and trades away needed goods for worthless ones? Not to mention that the trade ratios would have to be fixed by the game to avoid either taking advantage of other guilds, or basically transferring a guild Treasury in advance of a guild merge. I'm afraid it's a hard no from me.
Wow. That's a very good point.
Changed my vote to no.

Agaselle

Happy New Years you;ll , I voted ..// YES ,and because its importand to say why , this bothered me from the start when I can say that ,why is trade so complicated .Free market for all guilds from today on.Open all channels and have free trades.

Last edited:

Xenosaur

It would be nice if one guild could trade goods from their treasury for goods from the treasury of another guild. This would make guild alliances much more important and encourage more fighting in both GVG and GBG.

Truly - yes, would be nice, but.... The devil is in the details, as has been aptly pointed out. Voted NO as well, as too many things would have to be changed in the game, and re-defined for BOTH the individual inter-personal trading, AND for a NEW guild treasury trading model. IT wouldn't make sense otherwise, unless BOTH followed the same rules and paradigm.

Last edited:

Centaur1956

Until Inno can do a better job of policing multiple accounts and the use of AI nothing is going to make difference not without an even playing field.It has to be made cheat proof first then kept that way. GBG was not suppose to be what it is a mad dash every 4 hours to swap sectors with other big guilds the has become unfun. By the way in case you can't tell I vote BIG NO !!!!!!!

The Lady Redneck

I voted NO. If your guild treasury is weak then. It is the fault of the guild Founders and leadership team. They should be encouraging guild members to build and level treasury GBs, Also to build SoH's and Elephant citadels, as well as Event buildings that give treasury goods. Even doing quests that call for X amount of goods to the treasury. And of course they should also take the time to let the guild members know how important and appreciated their effort is.

I also voted no because when I donate goods to my guild. Whether it is via my GBs and Event buildings, quest or from personal choice. It is on the understanding they will be used for the benefit of my guild. Not for the use of any other guild or individual who are to lazy to put the work in. As others have said it is open to so much obvious abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.