• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

Strelnikov

What is this Castle System for extra slots???. Question Mark (?) doesn't say and I haven't found anything mentioned here or in Wiki.

CherryButterfly

Do you mean the extra slots where you sell things to AD? If so, as you send more and more things to AD, it will open additional slots. Click over the next one that is locked, and it should say- xxx more till this one is unlocked. Or something like that. It helps with Event quests that tell you to sell XX number of things in AD. The more you sell, the more slots you will open.

Sharp451

Same interest, I just saw it today and it said my lvl wasn't good enough. Since it's already implemented, it should be documented. :(

Nashtah

Do you mean the extra slots where you sell things to AD? If so, as you send more and more things to AD, it will open additional slots. Click over the next one that is locked, and it should say- xxx more till this one is unlocked. Or something like that. It helps with Event quests that tell you to sell XX number of things in AD. The more you sell, the more slots you will open.
I would assume that he is asking about the six Castle System slots not the other five original slots that opens with selling items in the AD.

Just An Observer

No "Castle System" on my AD is showing up. What is this mysterious deal? I see nothing new has been added to either AD screen.

Pickleweasel

No "Castle System" on my AD is showing up. What is this mysterious deal? I see nothing new has been added to either AD screen.

It is visible on the barter screen, but not while you have timers ticking down. Next time you collect coins/gems from bartered stuff, you should see the ability to scroll to the right to see the stuff being asked about herein (orange arrows will be there to scroll).

planetofthehumans2

Its a beta spoiler, they're implementing foe+ subscription service with a castle that you can pay a monthly fee to unlock portions of the castle for benefits such as increased FP limit and other boosts. (Pure speculation)

UP ONLINE

caste system-level Should be made clear What is needed to unlock the new slots
explain it in the game What is it saying Your age is not high enough?

RazorbackPirate

caste system-level Should be made clear What is needed to unlock the new slots
explain it in the game What is it saying Your age is not high enough?
I suppose when it goes live, they will. For now it's a teaser. Kind of like Jupiter Moon at the end of the tech tree. No point in demanding specifics now, they'll give them when they're ready to go live. Until then, we wait and wonder.

qaccy

For reference, here's a screenshot of what the folks in this thread were talking about:
1622495195306.png
I didn't notice them before today. Someone else in my guild was asking about them and I found my way to this thread before I went and made my own asking about it!

Just An Observer

It is visible on the barter screen, but not while you have timers ticking down. Next time you collect coins/gems from bartered stuff, you should see the ability to scroll to the right to see the stuff being asked about herein (orange arrows will be there to scroll).

I saw nothing new when posting up my morning sales. I am using a computer at home. As for extra slots, I find five is enough to do the job.

wolfhoundtoo

It's a feature that isn't live yet so that's why you don't see them. For some reason they've started to let me people see the potential feature (presumably they might be intending a limited roll out) but they haven't announced anything and some people are apparently worked up that there's a potential feature they can't unlock yet.

Just An Observer

This morning I was able to see the multiple slots that are about the Castle System. Does anyone here know what the Castle System is?