• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are the devs going to make the SAAB units decent?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34239
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34239

#6 guild on your world, 284+ million rank points, #11 player on your world with almost double to points of the #2 person in your guild. Save the faux altruism. You're not helping your guild, you're dominating it, and then some.

The only one making your AO wasted is you and your refusal to use SAAB units. I get it though, more personal rewards if you don't. Attrition 50 instead of 60 with Siege Camps everywhere. Boo Hoo! But I understand over the course of a day that can be a couple of hundred FPs. Played right close to a thousand.

Seems Inno did consider your kind of customer, you just don't like the outcome. "But... but... the FPs." Whatever. You'll get no sympathy from me. I stand by my assessment.

Point 2 says it all. "I want, I want, I want." The rest is just blah blah blah to make it sound like it's not about you. Sorry, you'll have to settle for a couple hundred FPs per day less from a couple dozen less fights. 411 fights in the last 24 hours. Woe is you. How will you possibly survive?
Again, you have NO idea who I am. I am Ascension. I have been Ascension since my first year on the server (and playing this game). I am VISITING some friends and allies right now (in EA, not my home guild, but my FRIENDS THAT I AM HELPING). Do a little ACTUAL research before you spout off about who YOU THINK someone is. Oh, and unlike so many, I actually DONATE a LOT of goods, even to the guild I am visiting. But, someone like you would not understand that, I'm sure. Oh, and news flash, I am only 5th in EA for GBG this season (VERY far from dominating it). At Ascension, I am usually about that, as we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow.

You also did not bother to read what I wrote. I cannot get past 60 attr to make the most of my gb's, even using SAAB units, but according to you, I should just throw my troops in the trash (which is what it amounts to if fighting past 50 attr when we really need it) and be happy that I have wasted them for no reason except the devs could not be bothered to actually see how bad these troops are. Sure, let's all just delete all of our units. That's about the same thing. WHEN I AM TAKING HIGHER LOSSES USING CURRENT ERA TROOPS WITH THE AO BOOST THAN I DO WITH THE PRIOR ERA TROOPS AND NO AO BOOST, THE AO IS WASTED NO MATTER WHICH TROOPS I USE. And, fyi, I do gvg almost every day, which is where a LOT of my fights come from. Let me guess, you're mobile only...

And I like how you had nothing to say about the 1.9 program and what that does to people when the lag cuts me off in the middle of a donation or when the owner has unlocked the building and I am about to add to it. You pick and choose what you want to and ignore the rest. Maybe find out about someone before judging them. Or, maybe that's just asking too much of you.

Your top world you have all of 15M points and you're in LMA (on W - my main, and you think you know enough to judge me)? You know NOTHING and you talk like you know it all. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. You have all of 9 gb's and your a/d is very high in LMA (180% from the 3 main gb's) and you want to talk to ME about GREED?! How high are you getting and how many advanced era troops do you have? How long have you camped out in LMA? How much have you donated to your guild in goods to help with the guild goals? How much do you help out on guild and friends 1.9 threads? You have a level 81 arc, so how do you use it? You're a joke.

FYI, I donate tens of thousands of goods to both Ascension (my home) and any of our allies I visit. This gbg season alone, I have donated over 11K FE goods to EA, plus sent home another 15K or so (I really cannot remember the exact number). I spend the majority of my sizable bank on 1.9 donations. I have always been one of the main contributors to those threads. Can you say even half of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Perhaps I should clarify. Again, it's the losses. I can auto higher, but the loss of units that the game does not replace gets very high in the 50's, where it got high in the 60's with SAM units. The only units that do well are rockets (with the right DA - not getting those from gbg since I'm in SAAB), Wardens (for many of the DA - also not getting those from gbg), Sentinels (for several of the DA - also not getting those from gbg) and nail storms (I do get SOME of those from gbg, but I also get a ton of useless troops that just get killed - any SAAB troops I get from gbg other than nail storms are useless).

When I take large losses of troops that I cannot get as prizes, it's not worth it. My level 109 traz is already overworked producing troops for gvg. When I was in SAM, I took almost NO losses in the 40's, and some in the 50's (maybe 1 or 2 per fight). Now, I am taking some in the 40's (1 -3 per fight) and some bad losses in the 50's, no matter what I use. It does not help that most of the more effective troops to use are SAM, so my AO does not kick in and I got it to level 95 for almost no benefit in gbg, now.

From the looks of it, it is all me, me me, for you. You may have spend a lot of time and effort on your city, but you could better have spend it on learning how to fight.

Nobody is forcing you to fight auto. If you fight on manual, you might be slower, but you are still helping your guild. Since that is what you want, problem solved.

DeletedUser34239

From the looks of it, it is all me, me me, for you. You may have spend a lot of time and effort on your city, but you could better have spend it on learning how to fight.

Nobody is forcing you to fight auto. If you fight on manual, you might be slower, but you are still helping your guild. Since that is what you want, problem solved.
This game may be all about yourself for you, but if you actually read what I said instead of making erroneous assumptions, you might realize that's not how I play this game. I have talked with numerous people about this and we all feel the same way. Also, I know very well how to manual fight. However, that's pretty useless in a race for a block and/or to kill an enemy flag. Additionally, I do have a life, so spending every waking minute on this game is not an option.

You seem to think the devs can do no wrong. Not really seeing why that is, unless you're working for them.

ExtraMile

erroneous assumptions
They were not “erroneous assumptions”, they were directly based on things you have stated in this thread.

People will draw conclusions about you based on what you say. If you don’t want to be seen as greedy or self focused, don’t act that way.

These are basic social skills that apply online as well as in real life.

You seem to think the devs can do no wrong.
YOU seem to think that everything the devs do is wrong unless it makes YOUR game easier or more profitable.

What you have said in this thread has made it clear that you are only
working for
yourself

This is exactly why everyone has given you such negative feedback.

But I don’t expect you to realize that until you change your self-focused mindset.

DeletedUser34239

They were not “erroneous assumptions”, they were directly based on things you have stated in this thread.

People will draw conclusions about you based on what you say. If you don’t want to be seen as greedy or self focused, don’t act that way.

These are basic social skills that apply online as well as in real life.

YOU seem to think that everything the devs do is wrong unless it makes YOUR game easier or more profitable.

What you have said in this thread has made it clear that you are only

yourself

This is exactly why everyone has given you such negative feedback.

But I don’t expect you to realize that until you change your self-focused mindset.
Well, obviously, you did not read what I actually wrote. Not surprising, most don't actually read, but scan and pick out what supports what they want to think. Since you obviously missed it, there is NOT ONE mention of profit from me for me, but there have been many from the people who want to argue with me.

And your avatar in this forum is your arc...hmmm, I wonder what your main motivator is? profits, profits, profits, I would bet.

Agent327

This game may be all about yourself for you, but if you actually read what I said instead of making erroneous assumptions, you might realize that's not how I play this game.

I have read it, you said it. Don't blame me for your statements.

I have talked with numerous people about this and we all feel the same way. Also, I know very well how to manual fight. However, that's pretty useless in a race for a block and/or to kill an enemy flag. Additionally, I do have a life, so spending every waking minute on this game is not an option.

That's your big proof? You have talked with numerous people and they "feel" the same? That's what you call hard facts. How on earth could someone not see that?

You seem to think the devs can do no wrong. Not really seeing why that is, unless you're working for them.

No, I think the devs do their best and you are just one of those nagging players that think for some reason they have the right to tell what the devs should do. Even if others do not see it your way, you continue to argue you are right, based on absolutely nothing. You have talked with numerous people and they "feel" the same.

I have talked with numerous people and they "feel" you should shut up. Since that is proof in your eyes I am glad this discussion will be over now.

RazorbackPirate

Again, you have NO idea who I am. I am Ascension. I have been Ascension since my first year on the server (and playing this game). I am VISITING some friends and allies right now (in EA, not my home guild, but my FRIENDS THAT I AM HELPING). Do a little ACTUAL research before you spout off about who YOU THINK someone is. Oh, and unlike so many, I actually DONATE a LOT of goods, even to the guild I am visiting. But, someone like you would not understand that, I'm sure. Oh, and news flash, I am only 5th in EA for GBG this season (VERY far from dominating it). At Ascension, I am usually about that, as we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow.
The details are unimportant. You're a top player in a top guild getting more than your share. Satisfied? No. Because more than enough will never be enough. You donate goods, big woop. It's not you being magnanimous, it's you doing so for more Siege Camps, for more fights at little to no attrition, for more rewards. Seems Inno did your guild mates a favor forcing you to tap out sooner. The less you get, the more they can.
You also did not bother to read what I wrote. I cannot get past 60 attr to make the most of my gb's, even using SAAB units, but according to you, I should just throw my troops in the trash (which is what it amounts to if fighting past 50 attr when we really need it) and be happy that I have wasted them for no reason except the devs could not be bothered to actually see how bad these troops are. Sure, let's all just delete all of our units. That's about the same thing. WHEN I AM TAKING HIGHER LOSSES USING CURRENT ERA TROOPS WITH THE AO BOOST THAN I DO WITH THE PRIOR ERA TROOPS AND NO AO BOOST, THE AO IS WASTED NO MATTER WHICH TROOPS I USE. And, fyi, I do gvg almost every day, which is where a LOT of my fights come from. Let me guess, you're mobile only...
You can't get past 60 attrition to get more rewards. This has nothing to do with your GBs and you know it. Prior to GBG, your GBs were already at high levels and you were just fine, but since GBG, you've become a crack addict, addicted to rewards, and now you whine because someone took away a bit of your daily fix. And no, I'm not mobile only, I play on PC, but after several early encounters with your ilk, I chose to stay as far away from GvG as possible. A completely insufferable bunch. every last one of you. Early on it was clear, YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE.
And I like how you had nothing to say about the 1.9 program and what that does to people when the lag cuts me off in the middle of a donation or when the owner has unlocked the building and I am about to add to it. You pick and choose what you want to and ignore the rest. Maybe find out about someone before judging them. Or, maybe that's just asking too much of you.
I said nothing about the 1.9 canard because it's an irrelevant point, specious at best. I donated over 10k FPs to guild mates GBs yesterday spinning RQs the entire time. Hundreds and thousands of FPs per GB, 53 FPs at a time. You know how many snipers I encountered? NONE. Not a single one on over a dozen GBs. How many snipers have I encountered in the last week? The last month? The last 6 months? NONE. Not a single one. If this is a real problem, then your guild mates should take better care of their GBs. It's not hard to avoid snipers and leave nothing for them should one come sniffing around.
Your top world you have all of 15M points and you're in LMA (on W - my main, and you think you know enough to judge me)? You know NOTHING and you talk like you know it all. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. You have all of 9 gb's and your a/d is very high in LMA (180% from the 3 main gb's) and you want to talk to ME about GREED?! How high are you getting and how many advanced era troops do you have? How long have you camped out in LMA? How much have you donated to your guild in goods to help with the guild goals? How much do you help out on guild and friends 1.9 threads? You have a level 81 arc, so how do you use it? You're a joke.
I wondered how long it was going to take you to come around to this little gem. "You ain't shit, 'cause you ain't me. You're opinion ain't worth shit, 'cause you ain't me." Lol. Please.

I've camped in LMA since GBG first rolled out. Why? Because that's how long it's taken me to whittle down my HMA goods. I started with 24k of each having camped in HMA long enough to build an Arc and level it to 80. When I entered LMA, my 8 GBs were all around level 10. Now most hover around level 70. I'll be ageing up at the beginning of the next round, with about 24k of each LMA good which will be my previous age goods when I hit CA. How long will I stay in CA? As long as it takes to whittle down those previous age goods again. Why did I do it that way? Because it was good for my guild. You're point? And BTW, I get as high as I want and always buy top shelf. You?
FYI, I donate tens of thousands of goods to both Ascension (my home) and any of our allies I visit. This gbg season alone, I have donated over 11K FE goods to EA, plus sent home another 15K or so (I really cannot remember the exact number). I spend the majority of my sizable bank on 1.9 donations. I have always been one of the main contributors to those threads. Can you say even half of that?
For you, not for them. Keep those Siege Camps rolling so the rewards keep rolling in. Do they get to benefit? Sure, but so what? Yes, I can say that. All of that. Even with my little piss ant LMA city, I can say that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34239

The details are unimportant. You're a top player in a top guild getting more than your share. Satisfied? No. Because more than enough will never be enough. You donate goods, big woop. It's not you being magnanimous, it's you doing so for more Siege Camps, for more fights at little to no attrition, for more rewards. Seems Inno did your guild mates a favor forcing you to tap out sooner. The less you get, the more they can.
Once again, you ignore what I said because it does not support what you want to think. I doubt you have ever tried to run or manage gbg in any way. As I said: "I am only 5th in EA for GBG this season (VERY far from dominating it). At Ascension, I am usually about that, as we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow. "

You can't get past 60 attrition to get more rewards. This has nothing to do with your GBs and you know it. Prior to GBG, your GBs were already at high levels and you were just fine, but since GBG, you've become a crack addict, addicted to rewards, and now you whine because someone took away a bit of your daily fix. And no, I'm not mobile only, I play on PC, but after several early encounters with your ilk, I chose to stay as far away from GvG as possible. A completely insufferable bunch. every last one of you. Early on it was clear, YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE.
I never said my not getting past 60 was due to my gb's, I said it was due to the incredibly weak SAAB units that are completely inferior to the SAM units. But, again, you read into what I say with your own agenda. At least you have made it clear why you have that agenda. You will never have anything but crap to spout about GVG players. Good to know. This game is about teamwork. It seems you are NOT a team player or interested in being one.

I said nothing about the 1.9 canard because it's an irrelevant point, specious at best. I donated over 10k FPs to guild mates GBs yesterday spinning RQs the entire time. Hundreds and thousands of FPs per GB, 53 FPs at a time. You know how many snipers I encountered? NONE. Not a single one on over a dozen GBs. How many snipers have I encountered in the last week? The last month? The last 6 months? NONE. Not a single one. If this is a real problem, then your guild mates should take better care of their GBs. It's not hard to avoid snipers and leave nothing for them should one come sniffing around.
In LMA, there are not nearly as many level 80+ arcs (although more and more folks are doing what you do and camping those early eras with free arcs so they can beat up on the regular players better, so that may be changing). Try the top hood or even any FE or TE hood. Sniping in general and sniping WHILE folks are looping are VERY common there. For some reason, you think your experience is what everyone in this game has. While many with farms camp their farms in lower eras, most do not camp their mains the way you are. Your experience is NOT the norm.

I wondered how long it was going to take you to come around to this little gem. "You ain't shit, 'cause you ain't me. You're opinion ain't worth shit, 'cause you ain't me." Lol. Please.
I never said that. I said you don't know what you're talking about. Do you even know that the units strengths and weaknesses completely change when you reach PE? Do you know that artillery units cannot hit flyers? Do you know what era flyers start? If you answer that you know any of this, did you have to look it all up, first (or ask your guild members)? You are talking about things you have never done as if you're an expert. You're not. Oh, and "whittling" your previous era goods down does not help your guild. You won't be able to take trades for members when you run out. Lower level folks always need help with trades.

For you, not for them. Keep those Siege Camps rolling so the rewards keep rolling in. Do they get to benefit? Sure, but so what? Yes, I can say that. All of that. Even with my little piss ant LMA city, I can say that.
Nobody donates goods for themselves, they do it to help their guild. And, as I said before, "we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow." I will often build camps for tiles I do not take a single hit from. If a tile is not strategic (strategic = it blocks or cuts off the enemy), I will usually not hit it, AF or not. If it's strategic, I will usually hit it as much as I can (AF or not). You really want to hate. Your call, but stop putting your worst traits on others.

How many goods have you donated to your guild? Because I do not believe you can say that you do even half of what I do. Well, you can say it, but it would be a lie.

DeletedUser34239

I have read it, you said it. Don't blame me for your statements.

That's your big proof? You have talked with numerous people and they "feel" the same? That's what you call hard facts. How on earth could someone not see that?

No, I think the devs do their best and you are just one of those nagging players that think for some reason they have the right to tell what the devs should do. Even if others do not see it your way, you continue to argue you are right, based on absolutely nothing. You have talked with numerous people and they "feel" the same.

I have talked with numerous people and they "feel" you should shut up. Since that is proof in your eyes I am glad this discussion will be over now.
1. You didn't, you scanned and picked out what you wanted to be rude about.
2. I talked with people that ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME. You don't. Why are you even on this forum?
3. Check out the stats on the SAAB troops compared to the SAM troops. They are all WEAKER. Fact. EVERY SINGLE person I have talked to in SAAB agrees. You want to twist what I say because I used a certain word, that's just crap.

The main reason you don't see a lot of dissenting opinions here is you INSULT everyone who says something you don't like. You do your best to drive them away from here. No wonder you get so mad at me. I won't just run away from your rudeness.

DeletedUser34239

And your avatar is?

Once you can not do better than react to someone's avatar, or forum handle it is really time to shut up.
I'm thinking you got the reference just fine, but you do love to insult others, obviously.

Agent327

1. You didn't, you scanned and picked out what you wanted to be rude about.

Did not need to. Your opening posts say it all.

2. I talked with people that ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME. You don't. Why are you even on this forum?

The pathetic response everybody results to when their poor complaints are challenged.

3. Check out the stats on the SAAB troops compared to the SAM troops. They are all WEAKER. Fact. EVERY SINGLE person I have talked to in SAAB agrees. You want to twist what I say because I used a certain word, that's just crap.

That just shows how little you understand. Stats are better. Tell me what SAM unit has better stats than its counterpart.

The main reason you don't see a lot of dissenting opinions here is you INSULT everyone who says something you don't like. You do your best to drive them away from here. No wonder you get so mad at me. I won't just run away from your rudeness.

That really is very sad. Like I am responsible for you not getting any suport at all.

DeletedUser34239

Did not need to. Your opening posts say it all.

The pathetic response everybody results to when their poor complaints are challenged.

That just shows how little you understand. Stats are better. Tell me what SAM unit has better stats than its counterpart.

That really is very sad. Like I am responsible for you not getting any suport at all.
I'm not going to bother with 1, 2 or 4. That would just be continuing to feed you. You're trolling here because you have no life. As stated in my original post, which you OBVIOUSLY have not read:
"SAAB units:
Heavy - range of 2 (SAM has a range of 10) - By the time they can do any damage, they are dead.
Fast - range of 1 (SAM has a range of 8) - How do you have a flyer with no real special that is SO MUCH weaker than the previous era???? These are also dead before they can hit.
Light - range of 1 with a supposed special of contact (SAM has the dragon breath special) - With a range of 1, that's not contact (which hits back every time it's hit), it's retaliation (which hits back only when the hit is from an adjacent tile and most units have that and it's not their special)"

RazorbackPirate

Once again, you ignore what I said because it does not support what you want to think. I doubt you have ever tried to run or manage gbg in any way. As I said: "I am only 5th in EA for GBG this season (VERY far from dominating it). At Ascension, I am usually about that, as we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow.
Again, details unimportant. You did 411 fights on 5/5. How many fights are enough? How many rewards are enough? Why are you complaining? As I said, you're getting more than your fair share, why can't you be satisfied with that? Crack kills baby.

You keep digging your hole deeper. I run and manage GBG in my guild every round. Since it's inception, we've gone from Gold to Diamond league. I'm #3 in GBG rank in my guild for the first time ever. Every other round, I've been first.

Why am I only #3? Because this is our first time in Diamond league and the first time we've farmed it for points. So instead of pushing hard, I've chosen to clear the way for our more junior members. Take the attrition hits for them so they can farm the provinces with 4-5 Siege Camps touching them. You know, the members who don't have their Zues, CoA, and CdM at level 69 or 70. The one's who don't make over 350 FPs at collection, spinning hundreds of RQs for goods and more FPs. The one's who couldn't possibly make over 200 FPs a day from GBG or anywhere without me doing that.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm doing, what you're doing, or the nature of your complaint. I get it. You used to be able to do more, and now you can't. And more than enough isn't good enough for you.
I never said my not getting past 60 was due to my gb's, I said it was due to the incredibly weak SAAB units that are completely inferior to the SAM units. But, again, you read into what I say with your own agenda. At least you have made it clear why you have that agenda. You will never have anything but crap to spout about GVG players. Good to know. This game is about teamwork. It seems you are NOT a team player or interested in being one.
I never said you said not being able to get past attrition 60 was because of your GBs. But you did say, "I have worked very hard on my city and built my strength up to be effective, now, much of that is wasted. Making a level 95 AO practically worthless for gbg..." That is what I was referring to. Which in no way negates my statement, your GBs worked fine for you prior to GBG, yet somehow they don't anymore because you can't fight to as high an attrition as you used to.

Why the fits now? Rewards. More specifically, the lack thereof. Which takes me back to my original premise? How much is enough? When is enough good enough? You keep arguing clearly it's not. Not unless and until Inno adjusts SAAB units so you can do as much as you used to, if not more. Even with not being able to do as much as you could in SAM, you're still raking in the FPs everyday. How much is enough? You're already getting more FPs from GBG than 98% of the people on your server. Again, crack kills, baby. Emphasis on the baby, as in cry baby. Inno took your toy. Waaah!!!
In LMA, there are not nearly as many level 80+ arcs (although more and more folks are doing what you do and camping those early eras with free arcs so they can beat up on the regular players better, so that may be changing). Try the top hood or even any FE or TE hood. Sniping in general and sniping WHILE folks are looping are VERY common there. For some reason, you think your experience is what everyone in this game has. While many with farms camp their farms in lower eras, most do not camp their mains the way you are. Your experience is NOT the norm.
I play my game the way it suits me. so what? I also rarely snipe my neighbors, and when I do, I do it to spin RQs for goods. You're facing regular snipers because you're a hard core sniper yourself. Because again, you're addicted to FPs. You can never get enough. So you not only look for more FPs rewards for yourself, you revel in doing it. I bet you even brag on the guild threads about who you sniped and how much. I know your type and as I said, "you're so NOT my people."
I never said that. I said you don't know what you're talking about. Do you even know that the units strengths and weaknesses completely change when you reach PE? Do you know that artillery units cannot hit flyers? Do you know what era flyers start? If you answer that you know any of this, did you have to look it all up, first (or ask your guild members)? You are talking about things you have never done as if you're an expert. You're not. Oh, and "whittling" your previous era goods down does not help your guild. You won't be able to take trades for members when you run out. Lower level folks always need help with trades.
Ever hear of a paraphrase? If not, look at my statement as an example of one. What does any of your questions have to do with anything I've said, except to imply, "You ain't stuff, you don't know stuff!" Again paraphrase. I understand the issue. SAAB units aren't as good a SAM units and as a result, you can't fight to as high an attrition as you could in SAM, Which means you can't earn as many rewards.

You've explained the problem clearly, I clearly understand your issue. What you can't seem to grasp is I don't care. Your issue is about getting less FPs per day than you used to when you still get hundreds and hundreds of them. Which brings us right back to my question, how much is enough? How many FPs per day does it take to satisfy, you? I argue there is no number, you can never be satisfied.
Nobody donates goods for themselves, they do it to help their guild. And, as I said before, "we try very hard to make sure and give EVERYONE lots of AF fights so the ENTIRE guild can grow." I will often build camps for tiles I do not take a single hit from. If a tile is not strategic (strategic = it blocks or cuts off the enemy), I will usually not hit it, AF or not. If it's strategic, I will usually hit it as much as I can (AF or not). You really want to hate. Your call, but stop putting your worst traits on others.
Your intellectual dishonesty is as laughable as your faux altruism. You donate goods so you can keep the game of Siege Camps and attrition free farming going throughout the round. As do the other members of the guild. You're not fighting for rank, you're fighting for rewards. Every guild member donates what they have when it's needed to keep the party going. To keep the rewards flowing. It's about the rewards, plain and simple. "I do for you, you do for me, and we all benefit." But that's not what this thread is about anyway.

You moved to SAAB, which resulted in you fighting less fights than you could in SAM leading to less rewards for you.

The only relevance goods donations have is you wanting to be able to dial up the era of the goods on your guild goods GBs so you're guild never runs out. So you never have to manually donate any longer. You want to simply dial up whatever era of goods the guild treasury is getting low on. I get it, I understand the game. You need to goods to build the Siege Camps to keep the party going for maximum rewards. Having this ability would eliminate any and all guild treasury bottlenecks, and eliminate the need for manual guild donations outside of you GBs.

No matter how you want to spin it, it benefits you. Do other guild members benefit indirectly? Sure, but so what? As I said, "I do for you, you do for me, and we all benefit." But let's be cleal, all of this is about being able to endlessly milk GBG for maximum rewards. At least be honest about that and stop with the shtick.
How many goods have you donated to your guild? Because I do not believe you can say that you do even half of what I do. Well, you can say it, but it would be a lie.
Tell yourself whatever you want. Make yourself feel superior however you need to. I don't care. It has nothing to do with anything anyway. I understand the game, I play the game, and I can see how all of your complaints and suggestions are about playing the 'milk GBG for maximum rewards game.'

There's that question again...

Babies gonna cry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34239

Again, details unimportant. You did 411 fights on 5/5. How many fights are enough? How many rewards are enough? Why are you complaining? As I said, you're getting more than your fair share, why can't you be satisfied with that? Crack kills baby.

You keep digging your hole deeper. I run and manage GBG in my guild every round. Since it's inception, we've gone from Gold to Diamond league. I'm #3 in GBG rank in my guild for the first time ever. Every other round, I've been first.

Why am I only #3? Because this is our first time in Diamond league and the first time we've farmed it for points. So instead of pushing hard, I've chosen to clear the way for our more junior members. Take the attrition hits for them so they can farm the provinces with 4-5 Siege Camps touching them. You know, the members who don't have their Zues, CoA, and CdM at level 69 or 70. The one's who don't make over 350 FPs at collection, spinning hundreds of RQs for goods and more FPs. The one's who couldn't possibly make over 200 FPs a day from GBG or anywhere without me doing that.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm doing, what you're doing, or the nature of your complaint. I get it. You used to be able to do more, and now you can't. And more than enough isn't good enough for you.
You are just going to keep saying the same thing over and over and over, obviously. You hate gvg-ers, and since I am one, you will twist every single thing as if I'm evil. It's hilarious, really. You just pointed out that, until this current season, you were doing EXACTLY what you accuse me of. New flash, I have NEVER built camps for my own farming. I have built them for MY PEOPLE (MY GUILD) to farm and I always post ALL AF tiles I find (72% or higher) for the guild BEFORE I ever hit it, and unless it's a strategic block, I often do NOT hit them. I said all of this already, but you ignored it because it did not agree with what you want to believe and try to convince anyone and everyone who reads this stuff of. Btw, I have also been encouraging all of our members to do the same (post any 72% AF or better for the whole guild to share in - most do this, now). Btw, you say you finally made diamond as if you've achieved some great feat. Inno has made the system the way it is so that MANY guilds will get to diamond, eventually. Ascension was the FIRST to make diamond on W. I lead that.

DeletedUser34239

My POINT is that the SAAB units (being higher era) should be doing at least as well as the SAM units. The SAM units should not be able to own the SAAB units when they are equal DA and attr. I used examples to make that point and you decided to attack me for my examples.

DeletedUser34239

I never said you said not being able to get past attrition 60 was because of your GBs. But you did say, "I have worked very hard on my city and built my strength up to be effective, now, much of that is wasted. Making a level 95 AO practically worthless for gbg..." That is what I was referring to. Which in no way negates my statement, your GBs worked fine for you prior to GBG, yet somehow they don't anymore because you can't fight to as high an attrition as you used to.

Why the fits now? Rewards. More specifically, the lack thereof. Which takes me back to my original premise? How much is enough? When is enough good enough? You keep arguing clearly it's not. Not unless and until Inno adjusts SAAB units so you can do as much as you used to, if not more. Even with not being able to do as much as you could in SAM, you're still raking in the FPs everyday. How much is enough? You're already getting more FPs from GBG than 98% of the people on your server. Again, crack kills, baby. Emphasis on the baby, as in cry baby. Inno took your toy. Waaah!!!
I also never said it was because of gbg. I said it was because the SAAB units are so ineffective. Maybe read?

I can say it over and over, but you will NOT pay attention. For ME, the rewards are not important. The only rewards I ever cared about was the fact the we got troops we could USE to replace the ones we lost. Also, we got troops we could USE to place as DA in gvg.

I know a lot of folks care very much about the rewards. You don't care what I say, you hate gvg-ers and you will continue to insist the rewards are all that matter to anyone you don't like. If all I was doing is looking for rewards, I would have 1000 fights a day. There are many that do. The downside to that is that others have very few (this is what you were doing until this current season, you admitted it). I have not EVER been the top gbg person, any season. I DON'T hog fights or search out rewards, but you have, a lot, from what you said. Maybe it's true that you're not doing it as much any more, maybe it isn't. It's not my concern. That's between you and your guild.

You can't get past 60 attrition to get more rewards. This has nothing to do with your GBs and you know it. Prior to GBG, your GBs were already at high levels and you were just fine,
This was you. Clearly, you ARE saying that I was blaming my gb's. Maybe you should read what you write.

DeletedUser34239

I play my game the way it suits me. so what? I also rarely snipe my neighbors, and when I do, I do it to spin RQs for goods. You're facing regular snipers because you're a hard core sniper yourself. Because again, you're addicted to FPs. You can never get enough. So you not only look for more FPs rewards for yourself, you revel in doing it. I bet you even brag on the guild threads about who you sniped and how much. I know your type and as I said, "you're so NOT my people."
WOW! You have no idea, but you sure make up a lot about what I supposedly do. News flash, I RARELY snipe. It's too much trouble. My city produces plenty of income. I already stated I have a sizeable bank that I reinvest in my guild and some friends at 1.9. I stated that I lost 1700+ fp's because of an inno message glitch. If I was so wrapped up in fp's, the second person that posted to the thread and did not see the first would have had to pay that. I did, instead, because I could afford it. You just hate and nothing is going to change that, period. You are THE most judgmental person I have ever SEEN. YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE and NEVER WILL BE. *shudder*

Ever hear of a paraphrase? If not, look at my statement as an example of one. What does any of your questions have to do with anything I've said, except to imply, "You ain't shit, you don't know shit!" Again paraphrase. I understand the issue. SAAB units aren't as good a SAM units and as a result, you can't fight to as high an attrition as you could in SAM, Which means you can't earn as many rewards.
You have never used SAM or SAAB troops, but you are convinced you know it all. That was why I asked. You are sanctimonious and insulting and you have not earned the right to be. That is why I asked. Again, "the issue" is that the weakness of the SAAB units means I lose too many troops that I could be using elsewhere to help my guild in other ways (like adding DA). It also means that when in a pinch for a tile that we really need, if my attr is already 50, instead of being able to really help out, I can't. You don't believe me, but helping is the most important thing to me. I am a teacher, it's what we do.

You've explained the problem clearly, I clearly understand your issue. What you can't seem to grasp is I don't care. Your issue is about getting less FPs per day than you used to when you still get hundreds and hundreds of them. Which brings us right back to my question, how much is enough? How many FPs per day does it take to satisfy, you? I argue there is no number, you can never be satisfied.
And there you go again, twisting my issue into what it would be for you. It's not. As I have said many times, I don't need the fp's. I don't care about them. I care about helping. But, you just keep going back to what matters to you and putting that on me.

The rest of your message is not worth the copy and paste. It's the same thing repeated over and over and over. You're obviously getting off on being a troll here and insulting people you know nothing about. If you wanted to actually be a real contributing member, you might actually read what people write instead of just putting your own values (that apparently you know are not good values) onto everyone else. No wonder you have no life and are on this forum all the time. Have fun trolling.

Agent327

I'm not going to bother with 1, 2 or 4. That would just be continuing to feed you. You're trolling here because you have no life. As stated in my original post, which you OBVIOUSLY have not read:

That must be it. You on the other hand have a life as you are clearly showing.

"SAAB units:
Heavy - range of 2 (SAM has a range of 10) - By the time they can do any damage, they are dead.
Fast - range of 1 (SAM has a range of 8) - How do you have a flyer with no real special that is SO MUCH weaker than the previous era???? These are also dead before they can hit.
Light - range of 1 with a supposed special of contact (SAM has the dragon breath special) - With a range of 1, that's not contact (which hits back every time it's hit), it's retaliation (which hits back only when the hit is from an adjacent tile and most units have that and it's not their special)"

SAAB units:
Heavy - 550/800 Sam has 400/600
Fast - 700/700 Sam has 550/450
Light - 800/600 Sam has 500/500
Ranged - 650/650 Sam has 450/550
Artillery - 750/550 Sam has 600/400
Keen Eye 25% Sam has 20%

All those stats seem to be better :eek:

Lancer

Please, stay on topic. Refrain from insulting behavior and inappropriate content. This is for everyone. If not, points may be given and this thread may be locked/deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.