• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attrition-How high can you go?

Sunslinger

What's the new record high attrition that people have personally seen? I've personally seen (not me) 244 but have heard of higher out there

NWWolverine

My city is 4 months old and the GbG stats are 2929/3164. I'm in PE and can get to 185-200 attrition without boosts if the fights are available. I have 4 turturettes from OE and 4 Hovers from FE to put with 7 rogues in each battle. Last session I hit 10k fights

jaymoney23456

My city is 4 months old and the GbG stats are 2929/3164. I'm in PE and can get to 185-200 attrition without boosts if the fights are available. I have 4 turturettes from OE and 4 Hovers from FE to put with 7 rogues in each battle. Last session I hit 10k fights
3k attack in PE? That would be exceptionally high given the limited space to work with and lower boosts on many event buildings in earlier ages.

jaymoney23456

I got to 139 this past GbG round without extra boosts. over 4k attack maybe 500 less for defense for attacking army.

KingJMobile

3k attack in PE? That would be exceptionally high given the limited space to work with and lower boosts on many event buildings in earlier ages.
When I was in PE I had 3000 GBG red stats in 2272 tiles in December 2023. Hit 201 attrition. Only placed down 2 Daunting Towers as limited.

Getting 3k in PE is easy nowadays if you have deep pockets or dedication.

jaymoney23456

When I was in PE I had 3000 GBG red stats in 2272 tiles in December 2023. Hit 201 attrition. Only placed down 2 Daunting Towers as limited.

Getting 3k in PE is easy nowadays if you have deep pockets or dedication.
Not easy at all unless spend mad diamonds. Would take a city full of the new power creep event buildings to get that kind of attack in PE. Dedicated play won't do it. I have dedicated play and even spend some diamonds on events and I am only a little over 4100% attack in SAAB. So, not easy for sure unless mad diamonds.

Not easy at all unless spend mad diamonds. Would take a city full of the new power creep event buildings to get that kind of attack in PE. Dedicated play won't do it. I have dedicated play and even spend some diamonds on events and I am only a little over 4100% attack in SAAB. So, not easy for sure unless mad diamonds.
Dedication can mean diamond farms.

xivarmy

It used to be not easy at all to hit 3k in indy/PE. Required tiling specifically fall fields pretty much with nothing else good enough. Used to be my very longterm goal for my camping city. Think I was closing in on 2k back then before inno jumped on the power surge train.

Now there's things better than fall fields - and multiple options for it. 3k in Indy/PE is just time consuming now at most. I'm at 2936 GBG attack atm in my indy city - mostly not higher because I've stopped trying so hard. There always seems to be better buildings to target so why be aggressive targeting the current best when you can just take what's free/cheap now and wait for things to be outdated in 6 months and get freebies of the next new thing. Just replace the most out of date things as you get new stuff.

Neo Marble Gateway appeared to be the new hard to get "standard" for the best you can do. But it appears it might already be dated by next event's offerings ;)

jaymoney23456

It used to be not easy at all to hit 3k in indy/PE. Required tiling specifically fall fields pretty much with nothing else good enough. Used to be my very longterm goal for my camping city. Think I was closing in on 2k back then before inno jumped on the power surge train.

Now there's things better than fall fields - and multiple options for it. 3k in Indy/PE is just time consuming now at most. I'm at 2936 GBG attack atm in my indy city - mostly not higher because I've stopped trying so hard. There always seems to be better buildings to target so why be aggressive targeting the current best when you can just take what's free/cheap now and wait for things to be outdated in 6 months and get freebies of the next new thing. Just replace the most out of date things as you get new stuff.

Neo Marble Gateway appeared to be the new hard to get "standard" for the best you can do. But it appears it might already be dated by next event's offerings ;)
Well I bet many more would think its quite difficult to get even close to 3k attack boost in PE than those who would claim its easy. Not sure why some like to think its easy to do very hard things in the game or those that are only 'easy' with spending a bunch. Maybe admitting its difficult would give you more credibility than just the constant claim of you can do this or that and its quite easy to do which anyone who is being honest knows is nonsense.

jaymoney23456

also for the neo marble gateway its gonna take players a while to get them and especially more than a few since you can only get the fragments from lv 8 or silver/gold neo colossus.

Pericles the Lion

Well I bet many more would think its quite difficult to get even close to 3k attack boost in PE than those who would claim its easy. Not sure why some like to think its easy to do very hard things in the game or those that are only 'easy' with spending a bunch. Maybe admitting its difficult would give you more credibility than just the constant claim of you can do this or that and its quite easy to do which anyone who is being honest knows is nonsense.
Again you make something that is not that difficult out to be something harder than it really is. My secondary city is in PE. I use HAUs so I haven't spend a lot of effort on building red boosts. Currently, they are 1494/1331 and I have 604 tiles occupied by Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth. The only attack GBs are the trinity and they are only at level 48. I'll let you do the math but I don't think that getting from my present boosts to 3000/3000 would be much of a problem considering the power creep with event buildings. I have all available expansions and have spent zero dollars on this city.

jaymoney23456

Again you make something that is not that difficult out to be something harder than it really is. My secondary city is in PE. I use HAUs so I haven't spend a lot of effort on building red boosts. Currently, they are 1494/1331 and I have 604 tiles occupied by Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth. The only attack GBs are the trinity and they are only at level 48. I'll let you do the math but I don't think that getting from my present boosts to 3000/3000 would be much of a problem considering the power creep with event buildings. I have all available expansions and have spent zero dollars on this city.
I am SAAB. I have every one of the event buildings from the past couple years and 2-3 of some of them. Plus, I have lv 2 tower of champions, lv 1 royal tower of champions, 2 tourney grounds and forgotten temple. I also have lots of the smaller buildings from the fragments of the main event buildings from recent years. Just got up to having 1 lv 8 neo colossus yesterday. My attack is at 4163%. So there is no way its easy to have 3k attack in PE!