• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Automatic numbers in trading

DeletedUser40788

I am getting carpal tunnel from clicking 30 or 50 times to make a trade. Can't you make it automatic if I hold the cursor on + or - to speed up trading and save my mouse hand?

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
  15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

barra370804

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
  15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person
maybe instead of making them read the whole thing, you could Highlight the parts they are violating

DeletedUser8428

maybe instead of making them read the whole thing, you could Highlight the parts they are violating
It isn't clear if the OP was originally posted in the Proposals section or not, but currently it's in Forge Hall. Anything can be discussed here, whether it shows up on the DNSL or not.

In any case, it might be more helpful to simply explain to players (wherever they post) that:
Some ideas are on a posted list called the 'Do Not Suggest' list. found here - https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ The list is provided by Innogames. These are items that Inno will not accept proposals or suggestions for. Players are free to talk about these ideas in Forge Hall, but the proposal will be removed from the Proposals section.

- KQ -

Why should Agent post his "rules" at any time? It is the moderator's job to moderate the forum.

They're not his rules. They're the posted guidelines for making a proposal, so they are actually FORUM RULES. If the OP had read the proposal guidelines and followed them, Agent or someone else wouldn't have to repost them. A proposal that is not in the proper format will get moved to the forge hall and will never be considered for voting until it is in the proper proposal format.

#dontwannaname I suggest that to further your understanding of how a proposal works, you should read the pinned topics on the proposals thread just as the Original Poster should have.

DeletedUser

A proposal that is not in the proper format will get moved to the forge hall and will never be considered for voting until it is in the proper proposal format.

#dontwannaname I suggest that to further your understanding of how a proposal works, you should read the pinned topics on the proposals thread just as the Original Poster should have.
Maybe you should also brush up on the rules. It is no longer required that a proposal be in the "proper format" as long as it is clear in what it is asking for. This changed a couple of months ago.

DeletedUser37581

They're not his rules. They're the posted guidelines for making a proposal, so they are actually FORUM RULES. If the OP had read the proposal guidelines and followed them, Agent or someone else wouldn't have to repost them. A proposal that is not in the proper format will get moved to the forge hall and will never be considered for voting until it is in the proper proposal format.

Posts that don't follow the forum rules are supposed to be reported, not replied to.

Agent327

Maybe you should also brush up on the rules. It is no longer required that a proposal be in the "proper format" as long as it is clear in what it is asking for. This changed a couple of months ago.

Yes it is. Mod that wanted that has been demoted.
Still the rule

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/

and more recently from the mod in charge of the proposals section

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/what-a-proper-proposal-looks-like.26601/

Posts that don't follow the forum rules are supposed to be reported, not replied to.

Again, mod that wanted it like that is no more, so "his" rules no longer apply.

DeletedUser

So are you saying that this proposal is clear enough?
Yes, my personal opinion is that this proposal is pretty clear in what it's asking. And it's also clear that the OP doesn't fully understand how to use the "Create a Trade" interface if he thinks the only way to input a larger amount is to click on the + or - buttons.