• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

Ebeondi Asi

I ban 5000 for not realizing I did not ban Ghosts, Imps, Sprites, Leprichans, Yokai Yaoguai, Elves, Dakinis, poltegiests, Gods, angels, demons, nor Devas, Apsaras, Bodhisattvas ... Aliens the list of Aliens is huge!!! .. Fungus, Viruses,Bacteria, molds, Go Fish, Poker, Trees, plants, Frogs, Horses elephants, Zebras. butterflies crickets. Light gravity, Mass. antimatter, Black Holes, Chlorine, Neon, Plutonium, Argon Sodium . Cats and Dogs, Songs, musc, Novels, scientific papers, Math, chemistry, The Moon, refrigerators. Ovens. bathtubs, cars, bicycles, rollerskates, hamburgers, Ice Cream! . the list is endless of stuff I did not ban.

Last edited:

Mor-Rioghain

I have no idea who "gra5ubhgerawbgrwahbgrsAgdawdcxz" is or why you banned him but I ban him, and you, too, just for having such an awful screen name and for making me copy and paste it into the ban you thread.

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you both for not knowing gra5ubhgerawbgrwahbgrsAgdawdcxz is the ruler of six nearby Galaxies, and banning him will make him angry. Be prepared to be turned into carbon dust by spontaneous combustion, A form of punishment he can use from over 3,700 light years away. and hit individuals... If you both wear tinfoil hats he might not be able to find you so easily..

Mor-Rioghain

I ban you both for not having hyphens in your screen names and I also ban all manufacturers of tinfoil and their end-users because no one ever wins the argument of shiny side in or shiny side out.

Mor-Rioghain

I ban you because shiny side in makes the cooking go faster! (precisely why I won't be affixing the aforementioned banned foil on my pointy little head to deflect the death rays of gra5ubhgerawbgrwahbgrsAgdawdcxz mighty inter-galactic vaporization gun-thingy. I ban him again for having too many consonant clusters in his name.

Wednesday Winter

I ban you for saying that gra5ubhgerawbgrwahbgrsAgdawdcxz had an inter-galactic vaporization gun-thingy, when all was said was they they would turn you into carbon dust by spontaneous combustion. That could be a mind power.

Mor-Rioghain

I ban you for saying that gra5ubhgerawbgrwahbgrsAgdawdcxz had an inter-galactic vaporization gun-thingy, when all was said was they they would turn you into carbon dust by spontaneous combustion. That could be a mind power.
I ban you for mentioning inter-galactic mind powers.