• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

Ebeondi Asi

Then you can't post yourself since in order to post you cannot be currently banned. And I know I banned you fer'sure. So your post is in violation of a gazillion rules and thus I ban you even though i too cannot post without breaking a gazillion rules, But I am an iconoclast and thus post anyway.Thumbing my nose at authority

KingJMobile

I ban you for banning Dreadful Cadillac even though he never banned anyone when you were supposed to ban me instead.

KingJMobile

I ban you for banning me for being jealous even though I wasn't jealous and only wanted to point out that @Ebeondi Asi was actually supposed to ban me because I was the last person who banned someone and an irrelevant conversation came up by @spartacus2.0 which caused him to ban @DreadfulCadillac1 instead because he was jealous that he couldn't find the correct link to the website first.

DreadfulCadillac

I ban you for banning me for being jealous even though I wasn't jealous and only wanted to point out that @Ebeondi Asi was actually supposed to ban me because I was the last person who banned someone and an irrelevant conversation came up by @spartacus2.0 which caused him to ban @DreadfulCadillac1 instead because he was jealous that he couldn't find the correct link to the website first.
I ban you for an overcomplicated ban!

Ebeondi Asi

I would say if you want a complicated ban... try this one
I ban "pointless banning frenzy"
The ban: I ban the banning banning ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning bans Got that? Is a well considered post. that clealy stated I ban the banning banning ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning bans Got that? And so I think I ban the banning banning ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning banana bans Got that? should not get me banned.
But in the spirit if this thread,I ban myself for writing this post with: The ban: I ban the banning banning ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning bans Got that? Is a well considered post. that clealy stated I ban the banning banning banana ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning banana bans Got that? And so I think I ban the banning banning ban banning ban. But only when the banning banning ban ban is banning bans that banned ban ban banning banning bans, Unless the banning banning ban bans all banning banning ban bans banning bans Got that?

I did cut and paste it from a previous post of mine, but is is a pretty good complicated ban. so.......

KingJMobile

I ban you for spamming
I ban you for be absolutely uncreative from the seventh heaven to the deepest hellfires in the universe. Your repetition of the exact same response made by the Snake Queen 2.65 pages ago is beyond the most insulting thing I have ever seen with my eyes that have spotted atoms even Heimdall couldn’t even skim over in his peripheral vision. Your monotonous moan of spamming deserves a thousand breaths from the holy dragon to wash away the sins you have so impertinently committed before my phone.

SomePlayer5000

I ban you for making an entire paragraph about spartacus saying "I ban you for spamming" when its literally a TOS rule at literally most forums or wikis. like cmon man might be unoriginal y e s also why include church references also a British guy in an American server is a bruh moment, and so its the fact you manage to operate the army equal to that of the modern American marines army or higher depending on your era, and the fact you can still make a city better than any city NOT in America. (legit road grids and train systems are poorly built in US try not to be offended)

Flavius Belisarius

I ban you for making an entire paragraph about spartacus saying "I ban you for spamming" when its literally a TOS rule at literally most forums or wikis. like cmon man might be unoriginal y e s also why include church references also a British guy in an American server is a bruh moment, and so its the fact you manage to operate the army equal to that of the modern American marines army or higher depending on your era, and the fact you can still make a city better than any city NOT in America. (legit road grids and train systems are poorly built in US try not to be offended)
I ban you for incomprehensible rhetoric