• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you for thinking the Inno coders get paid. They are all unpaid interns.. But it is true they have not slept for 72 hours. They're all busy playing Street Fighter 6

Ebeondi Asi

oh god is not a ban..
Plus you used lowercase "g" and there are plenty (thousands) of gods to choose from..so which god are you calling out to?
None the less i ban you in the name of God the Utterly Indifferent and The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Both could care less if you cry beg, moan, whine or plead, They really don't care at all**.. Kind of like plenty of other gods it seems., now days)

** I have heard reports the Flying Spaghetti Monster will slather you in Spaghetti sauce if he happens to listen to your prayer.. No help. just the sauce.

SomePlayer5000

oh god is not a ban..
Plus you used lowercase "g" and there are plenty (thousands) of gods to choose from..so which god are you calling out to?
None the less i ban you in the name of God the Utterly Indifferent and The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Both could care less if you cry beg, moan, whine or plead, They really don't care at all**.. Kind of like plenty of other gods it seems., now days)

** I have heard reports the Flying Spaghetti Monster will slather you in Spaghetti sauce if he happens to listen to your prayer.. No help. just the sauce.
New studies by 68 international organizations who are vertified and 24/7 fact checked. God has now been debunked by science. All believers must enter hiding now or face the consenquences of Orders 3, 12, 55, and 102. I ban you for thinking that those two falsified legends are at a higher level of authority than me and ill make em plead mercy. *equips a pair of boxing gloves*

Dominator - X

Sharmon the Impaler, if you have clicked the link and are reading this, the talk will be done by ME. I've seen crazier and dumber(not in a rude way) letters to sentences, and not even a single soul has cared. For this, I am hereby banning you for:
A: replying that i didnt do it right on that game thread
B: replying that i didnt do it right on that game thread
C: replying that i didnt do it right on that game thread
Spamming the forum threads can get you banned.