• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you for being a religious zealot! Any human has the right to worship, hate or be totally indifferent to any or all god, gods or God they choose.
(the Judaeo /Christian/ Muslim god is the only god that claims to be the only god. (Too bad for him.) he is actually just one of the lesser gods. The god of Ego. But being the god of Ego, he is what he is. :p

All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!!

I ban you for being a religious zealot! Any human has the right to worship, hate or be totally indifferent to any or all god, gods or God they choose.
(the Judaeo /Christian/ Muslim god is the only god that claims to be the only god. (Too bad for him.) he is actually just one of the lesser gods. The god of Ego. But being the god of Ego, he is what he is. :p

All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!!
I ban you for not closing that paranthesis. i"M tHe GraMmAr PoLiZe!

Sharmon the Impaler

I ban you for writing in unclear terms. "The order of words" as opposed to "The order of the words" implies that all known words were written in reverse.

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you both for "Passing the Buck" on a reason to ban someone. And that is a plenty good reason to ban you two. ;)