• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

can't post on the suggestions page, so here it is...

DeletedUser28024

not sure why i can't post on the suggestions threads - it says i don't have the permissions. perhaps cause i am fairly new.

--aid all button would be amazing. i spend easily 30 minutes daily just aiding and visiting taverns. also, would be nice if aiding not just gave coin, but supplies as well, like an either or. the same for taverns - sitting at all available taverns in one push of a button would be nice.
--a "bank" for goods used for the building of gbs. i have gathered almost everything i needed and then played ge and lost a significant amount. if we cold "bank" them as we wanted for the gb, it would prove to be helpful, and we could build them faster
--why did the gifting option go away? i thought it was a good idea and a great way to help friends, neighbors or guildmates. please reconsider bringing that back.
--would love to see a "shop" where we could purchase items with coin (not a ridiculous amount, either). perhaps pieces from past events that we might be missing, supply packages, diamond packages, boost packages, medal packages, similar to how the tavern works, but using coin and not silver.
--along the lines of a shop, is there any way we can have a trade market for our inventory? i have several extra pieces in my inventory that others may want - would love to be able to say - hey, i have an extra santas workshop...im looking for a terrace farm. or something like that. or i have 2 faces of the ancient - looking for an oasis.
--in the ge - would be cool if a couple of the treasure chests were a "take your pick" rather than just a random draw. i like all the stuff in the ge, but honestly, i have 15 faces of the ancient...one more will drive me NUTS!
--is there a reason the treasure hunt is only on pc? there is NO WAY i can work my day around being at the PC when i need to collect before time runs out. can that be on mobile as well?

DeletedUser29136

While we are on the topic of suggestions. I would like to see a buff from the tavern that speeds up the scout! 2 days for me to scout a province? I'm sure it only gets worst the higher up you get too.

DeletedUser3679

While we are on the topic of suggestions. I would like to see a buff from the tavern that speeds up the scout! 2 days for me to scout a province? I'm sure it only gets worst the higher up you get too.
Scouting in OF2 (beta) is 3 days 16 hours for all provinces.

DeletedUser24787

these are my thoughts on your post

--aid all button would be amazing. i spend easily 30 minutes daily just aiding and visiting taverns. also, would be nice if aiding not just gave coin, but supplies as well, like an either or. the same for taverns - sitting at all available taverns in one push of a button would be nice.
been suggested many times at this points its been dubbed a easy button many threads on this topic
--a "bank" for goods used for the building of gbs. i have gathered almost everything i needed and then played ge and lost a significant amount. if we cold "bank" them as we wanted for the gb, it would prove to be helpful, and we could build them faster
perhaps a better management on your end might be needed. you will reach a point in the game where you have a vast amt of goods in multiple ages
--why did the gifting option go away? i thought it was a good idea and a great way to help friends, neighbors or guildmates. please reconsider bringing that back.
it was good idea at one time but the potential abuse for that was to great i think it was a great option to remove it and be done with that concept
--would love to see a "shop" where we could purchase items with coin (not a ridiculous amount, either). perhaps pieces from past events that we might be missing, supply packages, diamond packages, boost packages, medal packages, similar to how the tavern works, but using coin and not silver.
this is not practical for them to offer special buildings to purchase with coin as most special items are available thru major events and for extra attempts it usually requires premium currency
--along the lines of a shop, is there any way we can have a trade market for our inventory? i have several extra pieces in my inventory that others may want - would love to be able to say - hey, i have an extra santas workshop...im looking for a terrace farm. or something like that. or i have 2 faces of the ancient - looking for an oasis.
i think there would have to be some sort of balance checks most of the rewards we get are rewards from a chance to earn thru chance not as a given and that keeps most cities unique vs cookie cutter(dont get me wrong i would love to trade all of my gates of the sun and face of the ancients for something better but i keep them for quest that need quick happiness and then just delete them they are just filler prizes)
--in the ge - would be cool if a couple of the treasure chests were a "take your pick" rather than just a random draw. i like all the stuff in the ge, but honestly, i have 15 faces of the ancient...one more will drive me NUTS!
again we go to the easy button option play the week hope for the best and keep forging on. if it was that easy how hard would you try to keep improving
--is there a reason the treasure hunt is only on pc? there is NO WAY i can work my day around being at the PC when i need to collect before time runs out. can that be on mobile as well?
its due flash from what i understand from a large of amt of threads about this topic there are options to work around this many threads do offer suggestions but they are not tied into the app

my view point of course will differ from most and criticism is always welcomed to see how others interpret things

DeletedUser26154

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

A who's who of Do Not Suggest.
Well, most of it, anyway.
Hello monkeegirl, this has all be brought up before.

images (4).jpg

This is a universal wish list we the players would adore seeing live.

Jase249

not sure why i can't post on the suggestions threads - it says i don't have the permissions. perhaps cause i am fairly new.

This has been suggested many times; in fact it was voted on and never went anywhere. My personal theory is that InnoGames gets a kickback from whoever makes carpal tunnel medicine.

Just manage your resources correctly. Problem solved.

Go to the asterisk further down*

No offense, but if you think Inno is going to introduce a feature where you can convert coins to diamonds, medals, and event buildings, you clearly haven't been playing the game very long. That will never happen. EVER. The game will stop functioning because the servers are beamed up by the lovechild of ET and Captain Kirk first.

This has been proposed numerous times. I love the idea because it would allow me to clean out the clutter, but it will never happen. *For example, I have 4 wishing wells in my inventory from the cherry blossom event that I know I'll never use. I would love to be able to give them to guildmates. But Inno wants these items bought from them, not swapped among players.

I agree with getting decos out of relics, but you'll never get a "pick your prize" chest because everyone would just pick the best one. There are some encounters of level 4 that have 100% chance of FPs which is basically the same thing you're describing

Probably a coding/software issue. I'm sure they're aware of it.

DeletedUser28855

I agree with getting decos out of relics, but you'll never get a "pick your prize" chest because everyone would just pick the best one. There are some encounters of level 4 that have 100% chance of FPs which is basically the same thing you're describing

Unless once you picked your prize from GE treasure chests it is taken out of the prize rotation (just for that chest) until all other prizes are chosen in a complete cycle. In X weeks you are guaranteed to get 1 of each prize, would players prefer this to the randomness or the ability to toggle rotation and random (chosen before the start of a GE)?

DeletedUser

I have been playing over 2 years, and there has never been a gifting option. From what I understand, the button that looks like a "gifting" button was intended for some purpose that the developers later abandoned. Don't know why they didn't just delete the button after that.

DeletedUser9652

I would also like to add in some suggestions:
1. Click on a goods building to see how much you have in your inventory of that particular good. (e.g. Clicking on Iron Forge and it indicates that you have 300 in your inventory)
2. Gifting has never been adopted but I do think it could offer value
3. Purchasing "Specialized" or "Buildings" Gifted in earlier could be of value (HoFs for example)
4. Limits on Trades and cost variances have created several discussions (Fair Trade through calculator or strict 1:2 / 2:1 / 1:1 ratios regardless of cost) There are some calculators <offsite> and not sanctioned but help in cost fair trading.
A. Allow the sharing of the calculators in messages not labeling them as Spam and not able to share site with guild members
B. Create a calculator option or indicator in Trades to show "Fair Trade based upon cost" indicating which part is unfair (requester would receive an unfair trade or offers an unfair trade hurting their cost and the one who takes it gets more than they give)
5. Ability to put earned FPs into your FP package to save for later
6. Increase Colosseum medal output after level 10 so it is more worthwhile to keep... it is huge and takes up so much space
7. More options to purchase space (Lower costs, more ways to earn, coins?)
8. Ability to message all in Friend's List
9. Ability for you to see the "Red Dot" feature on your Friend's List to see who has abandoned the game and remove them since they quit playing
10. When players quit and delete their account return all donated FPs to donaters in the form of FP packages when their account is deleted (You can't continue to donate to get the rewards)
11. Make it easier to apply for rights within the Proposal thread or show how to apply for a proposal rights

Algona

Re 2 and 7. The Decs have specifically requested that players do not suggest them. See the stickied thread in the Proposals Forum Do Not suggest list.

3, if for Diamonds then that also is on the Devs Do not suggest list. If for any other game resource, then no. HoF and SoK should not be easily opbtainable.

9 is already available on Mobile. I hate this, all I ever get is junk, like open spots on GBs.

10. No. 'You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.'

I don't understand 11.

Regarding the rest, good luck. Nothing I'd get excited about, but ain;t gonna hurt the game.

I saved 5 for last. It;s a horrible idea. Inventory FPs are ridiculously powerful compared to Bar FPs. The easy conversion of bar to inv warps the game, as evidenced by the effects on the game of Arc.