• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.101

DeletedUser27713

I think their time is better spent fixing problems that players have daily, or developing interesting game changes, rather than reinstituting a feature that very few people use, including you by your own admission.
Here is an example of how they will lose - granted, not many would do this... I have 109 SoK's planted. From experience, I know that this is close to the limit in terms of how many A/M's I receive in 24 hours. One option that was available to me until this update: go after more SoK's in an upcoming event and self-motivate the extras. Now that isn't even something to consider, so Inno has lost the opportunity to make $$ on extra SoK's.

DeletedUser

Here is an example of how they will lose - granted, not many would do this... I have 109 SoK's planted. From experience, I know that this is close to the limit in terms of how many A/M's I receive in 24 hours. One option that was available to me until this update: go after more SoK's in an upcoming event and self-motivate the extras. Now that isn't even something to consider, so Inno has lost the opportunity to make $$ on extra SoK's.
So, again, you're upset about not having to spend Diamonds on something that only happens about every 3 weeks, and you are conveniently ignoring the fact that this makes two of the "worthless" GE prizes actually worth having? (Motivation Kit and Mass Motivation Kit) Really, you need to find something worthwhile to complain about, like lag, for instance.

DeletedUser27713

So, again, you're upset about not having to spend Diamonds on something that only happens about every 3 weeks, and you are conveniently ignoring the fact that this makes two of the "worthless" GE prizes actually worth having? (Motivation Kit and Mass Motivation Kit) Really, you need to find something worthwhile to complain about, like lag, for instance.
I do agree with you on the MK's... I use them when I need to. I'm not really complaining, just hoping Inno is reading and taking note. Selling diamonds helps them pay their programmers (who may eventually work on the lag issue)!

DeletedUser27051

It is very hard to read the rewards from the great building rankings, the font is white on a light... I want to say peach colored? background. This issue is for the mobile version.

lemonwedgie

Yep, lost that opportunity ... but they added a much better money-mining option ... finish coin on residential and supplies on production with diamonds ... no need to wait the cycle out, pay for it ....

DeletedUser26120

Just confirmed, plunder amount seems to be fixed. Big thank you to the dev team for that one!

It was super confusing to see double gains and really annoying to see the perceived losses.

DeletedUser26120

It also caused you to show that you plundered double the amount you really did, and stayed that way until you refreshed or did another collection. Made keeping track of your goods super annoying.

lemonwedgie

He means the bug where it appeared that you were losing coin and supply when you plundered, but it was a self-correcting glitch, now appears to be fixed.

Oh lmao ... when he said "plunder amount seems to be fixed" thought he was saying there was some shady fixed numbers going on and Inno had (secretly) capped the amount you could plunder, somehow ... but obviously I read that totally wrong!

DeletedUser8152

Oh lmao ... when he said "plunder amount seems to be fixed" thought he was saying there was some shady fixed numbers going on and Inno had (secretly) capped the amount you could plunder, somehow ... but obviously I read that totally wrong!
The fix is in ;)

DeletedUser

Lame Game Riggers!
statler-and-waldorf-balcony-its-a-conspiracy-i-tell-you-the-fix-is-in.jpg

DeletedUser29237

I am displeased that I can no longer see other city's animations while having my city's animations turned off. I don't need to see my city animations but I do want to see other city's animations so I know if their buildings are currently producing or not and I don't want to turn on my city animations to be able to do so, it causes more lag than normal. Please restore the separate option of having other city's animations on or off. Thank you.

DeletedUser8797

I am displeased that I can no longer see other city's animations while having my city's animations turned off. I don't need to see my city animations but I do want to see other city's animations so I know if their buildings are currently producing or not and I don't want to turn on my city animations to be able to do so, it causes more lag than normal. Please restore the separate option of having other city's animations on or off. Thank you.

I agree with Little Joseph : PLEASE change it back to the way it was : ) THANK YOU