• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.105 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser18224

Having the sme problem of screen flicker. Started with the last update thou, the screen that pops ups up on my screen is some futuristic landscape. It gets worse I ....do anything. Also I get quite often only 2/3 of a normal screen and the other third is blank. Could it be a prob with the update? never saw it happen before last Friday.

DeletedUser25166

Future Era screen backdrop when loading, froze on GE battle, refreshed and got kicked before Town Hall showed up. But hey, WE GET ANOTHER FUKING EVENT IN 4 DAYS!
Don't fix problems, keep loading more $hit on the game

DeletedUser26965

For me every time I change tabs to the game it 'bounces' and flashes black (or maybe it's dark blue?) it was so fast I thought it was the whole screen but now I see it's just the game window.
Yes, I get this as well. Something done got broke.

DeletedUser27889

I brought this up on beta as it was happening there as well and this is what the beta CM said:

This is actually not a bug.
We were having game freezing issues relating to players who had been in the game with multiple tabs open on their browser, and then actions becoming unresponsive. So now when you have multiple tabs open, each time you switch back to the game tab from another tab the entire screen is redrawn (this is the flickering) to make sure everything remains responsive.
As far as I know the entire thing is still being looked into for possible ways to improve it. I will let you know when I hear more about it.

DeletedUser27137

not sure how much of a bug this is.. but in GE, whenever the list of prizes contains additional attempts.. you get the attempts.. it's robbing me of the prizes and always gives me attempts rather than the prize.. please fix this issue... no one needs more attempts and a few extra attempts is ok, but not every time.. this is getting ridiculas.. no point in playing GE if I can't get anything out of it.

DeletedUser26965

I brought this up on beta as it was happening there as well and this is what the beta CM said:
I never had that problem until now. I used to be play the game and jump between tabs all the time with no issue, now I don't even open the game when doing other stuff which makes some things difficult like answering questions about the game where I sometimes have to switch between the game window and forum window, gathering data, screenshots etc. Now I can't because the game eventually freezes. Then again I did just mess around with my PC hardware, ugh, now I got to go mess around again and see if I can replicate this issue with other hardware/software.

DeletedUser27889

I never had that problem until now. I used to be play the game and jump between tabs all the time with no issue, now I don't even open the game when doing other stuff which makes some things difficult like answering questions about the game where I sometimes have to switch between the game window and forum window, gathering data, screenshots etc. Now I can't because the game eventually freezes. Then again I did just mess around with my PC hardware, ugh, now I got to go mess around again and see if I can replicate this issue with other hardware/software.
I don't know if 1 person reporting back to you will help at all but though I am getting the 'bouncing' it hasn't frozen my game. Currently using chrome and often have mutli tabs open. Though I didn't get the game unresponsiveness mentioned above either before they changed whatever it was they changed. Being as though it isn't a bug, so isn't something that will be fixed it may be important to figure out if more people are having the same issues you are since game freezing is what it sounds like they were trying to fix in the first place.

DeletedUser14517

We always comments and suggestions, leave them here! We look forward to reading them.

Your Forge of Empires Team
Yeah... I just want to thank the code monkeys for this update. I simply LOVE the page flashing from the main screen to whatever that new backing picture is, every single time I click anything. The possibilities of having a seizure along with the game play is certainly a bonus.

DeletedUser29741

How do you remove obsolete military buildings. I want to replace Bronze age buildings with Early Middle Age buildings

DeletedUser

How do you remove obsolete military buildings. I want to replace Bronze age buildings with Early Middle Age buildings
On PC: Click on the "Build" button. Three buttons will appear at top middle of screen. The one with "$" is the sell button, click it, then click on the building you want to sell.
On mobile: Tap the "Build" button. Two buttons will appear, the one with the "$" is the sell button. Tap it, then tap the building you want to sell.

DeletedUser11427

Since this update, I've been unable to even get to the log on screen using IE. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Flash, clearing cache, etc, but nothing works. I get a bunch of HTML on the left of the screen when I try and open the website. Chrome works, but does the same thing at times, and I may not be able to use chrome on my computer for the long term.