• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.110

DeletedUser26965

The hard part is going to be with the new window you cannot see what the previous levels have provided.
Yet another reason to not like the new GB interface. Maybe if they update their Wiki for a at least up to level 80 or give a user interface to enter the level and it shows you the rewards for places and GB benefits that would be cool.

DeletedUser26965

Sounds better to me ... but what the heck do I know? My PhD is in Genetics ... Anybody with a PhD in Advanced Mathematics want to weigh in on this?
(and what's with the keyboard shortcuts again??? Did somebody land an Easter egg on their worlds and now they know all about it???)
Did you read the thing we're commenting on? Keyboard shorcuts mentioned right in there.

You really need a PhD to tell you something that simple about statistics?

DeletedUser28970

PhD? I guess so ... because you are W ... R ... O ... N ... G. You talk real big but you are talking a load of total nonsense. Also: when did you see the actual shortcuts??? You haven't?? Not at all? I thought so ... it's pure gibberish ... because you are talking nonsense and are ....
I can spell that for you again if you wish ... I called you on your comments and you decided to get personal in return. Hummph.

I would drop it if I were you. I didn't start this. Don't challenge other folk to a battle of wits when you are unarmed!
(and if you remember another forum user: I can't read ... so that is obviously a hopeless route of juvenile attack)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

Level 5: Uncommon 25.50% changed to Uncommon 25.77%

Level 4 is 25.25% so now it's going up .52% more instead of .25% when getting to level 5. You can't really think that minute amount of .27% difference means much of anything statistically speaking do you?
Maybe just to trick people, they see lvl 5 being slightly higher and miss level 10 being lower. The overall takeaway is a level 10 ToR now provides less uncommon (gold) relics than they have before and even more common decos and BPs. And it seems to have worked ->
Sounds better to me ... but what the heck do I know? My PhD is in Genetics ... Anybody with a PhD in Advanced Mathematics want to weigh in on this?
No Ill will meant peewee just a touch of a tease =)

Previous level 10 uncommon % 26.75 New uncommon percentage 26.46
Same drop rate and jade percentage as before just .29% more of a chance for another Face of the Ancient and .29% less of a chance for 100 FP.

The uncommon percentage for level 10 is now equal to that of level 8-9 but with the drop rate of 10. So again no more or less of a chance of a relic, just a higher chance at a poorer one than before. Unless you super level your ToR for thousands of FP. If the scale of the new numbers is linear, level 13-14 is the new level 10 in terms of gold relic percentage. (Though more relics overall as drop rate has not changed)

DeletedUser26965

PhD? I guess so ... because you are w ... r ... o ... n ... g. You talk big but you are talking a load of total nonsense. Also: when did you see the actual shortcuts??? You haven't??? Not at all? I thought so ... it's pure gibberish ... because you are talking nonsense and are ....
I can spell that for you again if you wish ... I would drop it if I were you.

I didn't start this. Don't challenge folk to a war of wits when you are unarmed! (and if you remember another forum user: I can't read ... so that is obviously a hopeless route of attack)
Wow you went off the deep end. I was just stating and asking if you really needed that so if you did then we can let the PhD answer if you like but for me I don't need such.

Not sure why I can't give thanks for them adding shortcuts but okay.

DeletedUser24774

I have a great idea. Why don't you take a break from finding various ways to nerf the game and work a little more on your customer service support function? Some of us care more about that than some of these "cosmetic" (your word) glitches.

ITown

• It could happen, that the "move"-sound of the last moving unit would not end after a battle but would continue playing in an eternal loop. The sound should now end together with the battle.
  • After visiting a player through GvG and returning to the city, the GvG button in the menu would take you to the GvG Iron Age map. It will now take you to the overview map instead.
  • The catapult animation was misbehaving in the battle and sometimes led to confusion as it appeared to attack wrong units or move in a wrong direction. This problem was fixed in this version.
Three long-awaited fixes. Thank you.
  • The medals ranking only updated during the daily ranking-calculation. It should now be updated right after gaining new medals.
Another weird thing I had observed. Thank you for fixing.

In order to get rid of some tiny inaccuracies in the Temple of Relics, we aligned the relic drop probabilities for some levels.
The uncommon rate never actually dropped, if you factored in the overall increase in relics dropped. I am glad for this change though.

• The Arc was boosting contribution rewards even when it wasn't connected to the Town Hall. Now it needs to be connected, to grant the boost to be consistent with all other Great Buildings.
For a long time I simply assumed that the arc had to be connected like every other building. It baffled me that it did not need to remain collected. Thank you for the fix.

• If multiple players contributed to the same Great Building at the same time, an internal error could occur. This shouldn't happen anymore.
THANK YOU!!!!!

Overall a solid update. Can't wait. (Let's hope inno doesn't add 10 new bugs)

lemur

Wow, quite a bit of fixes.

Yes, I had the same reaction.

SO glad the combat sound loop bug will be fixed. Also with the catapults, that weird flipping was a bit annoying.

Yes !!! I always thought that looping sound was caused by my old operating system. Now I know better.

Assuming the patches are effective, big thanks go to the programmers for finally fixing these things. I had learned a work-around for the looping sound, but the catapults have been an annoyance for a long time on the experimental world where I stayed in EMA.

Feirefis

THANK YOU for fixing the sound-loop at the end of battle. It took you almost a year since the first appearance of this bug, but who is counting? Finally i can play with sound on again. The battle fun doubles and so will the amount of GE battles i do.

Merciana

I play primarily on my mobile phone and just had another update to run. Installed it and now when I open my messages window, all multi-lined messages are cut off. Anyone else having this issue? I did submit an in-game support ticket for this issue.

DeletedUser26120

Anyone else having this issue?
Yes there is a thread up in bug reports with multiple users reporting same issue.

It has been forwarded to the developers and hopefully a fix will be out as soon as possible.

DeletedUser26120

Interesting side effect with the rogue update - if you had previously bought all slots except the most expensive (300 and it was the 2nd to last slot), then that slow now costs 150.

In other words you got the 300 slot for half off since what they did was moved it to the end instead of changing it proper.

Would have cost me 1800 to finish unlocking all, now only 900. Not worth it though, have enough attached rogues.

DeletedUser

You know, we've heard many complaints from Heavy Questers about new or changed features that supposedly impede their chosen style of play, but not a peep about a new feature that greatly speeds up part of the game that will benefit them more than anybody. Strange.

What I'm talking about is a little tweak to setting productions. From the Changelog Announcement:
"After opening a production, goods or military buildings, you can now launch production with keyboard (using the keys 1-6), which was only possible with your mouse before."
This cuts the time to launch new productions by over 50% in my experience. Why no positive comments from the quest looping community?

DeletedUser26965

You know, we've heard many complaints from Heavy Questers about new or changed features that supposedly impede their chosen style of play, but not a peep about a new feature that greatly speeds up part of the game that will benefit them more than anybody. Strange.

What I'm talking about is a little tweak to setting productions. From the Changelog Announcement:
"After opening a production, goods or military buildings, you can now launch production with keyboard (using the keys 1-6), which was only possible with your mouse before."
This cuts the time to launch new productions by over 50% in my experience. Why no positive comments from the quest looping community?
I'm not a "heavy quester" but I do a lot of recurring quests at times and...
The Keyboard Shortcut to set productions helped as well, though it only takes a bit over 6 minutes to set 312 blacksmith productions now with the shortcut it takes a bit over 4 minutes but I think I can get that down a bit more once I get used to it, same with the collecting as well though I got a pretty good feel for that now I don't think that part will go down all that much.

and from earlier...

But anyway thanks for keyboard shortcuts and eagerly await more of them.

and from the announcement on beta...

DeletedUser27889

I really can't see how the shortcuts cuts down on the time. You need to click on the building anyway so how is it easier at that point to click your keyboard instead of using the curser which is already there? But SJS tested it and it cut it down for him so I guess it works.

It's possible heavy questers haven't used it, there was no in game message about it being there and if most see it like I do they just don't see the point.

I'm not a heavy quester but the new quest window has made a big difference. So has opening up the second quest giver slot so I don't have to be so exact with my collections. It seems there's still a bit of delay with the new window so hopefully they can cut down on it a bit to make it even faster. Or keyboard shortcut 'enter' instead of clicking the collect button might be another improvement if they continue with the shortcuts.

DeletedUser26965

It's possible heavy questers haven't used it, there was no in game message about it being there
And it's buried in a "Changelog" so I doubt many people know about it but yes it improved it for sure but that was always the quickest part anyway but still I'm grateful for it.

DeletedUser

I really can't see how the shortcuts cuts down on the time. You need to click on the building anyway so how is it easier at that point to click your keyboard instead of using the curser which is already there? But SJS tested it and it cut it down for him so I guess it works.

It's possible heavy questers haven't used it, there was no in game message about it being there and if most see it like I do they just don't see the point.

I'm not a heavy quester but the new quest window has made a big difference. So has opening up the second quest giver slot so I don't have to be so exact with my collections. It seems there's still a bit of delay with the new window so hopefully they can cut down on it a bit to make it even faster. Or keyboard shortcut 'enter' instead of clicking the collect button might be another improvement if they continue with the shortcuts.
Here's how it cuts down on the time. Before, you had to use the mouse to click on the building, then move the mouse to the proper production slot and click it, then move the mouse back to the next building. Very time consuming. Now, you ony use the mouse to select the building. Then, with your other hand parked over the appropriate number key (6 for 24 hour cycle), you press that key. Move the mouse to the next building, press key. Your off hand never has to move except to press the key. Your mouse only moves once per building, not twice. It is lightning quick. I am absolutely sure that when @sloppyjoeslayer gets used to it, his time will be cut down to well under 4 minutes. I do a little quest looping on all 4 of my active worlds, and it is amazing now how quickly it goes when resetting the buildings.

DeletedUser26965

Here's how it cuts down on the time. Before, you had to use the mouse to click on the building, then move the mouse to the proper production slot and click it, then move the mouse back to the next building. Very time consuming. Now, you ony use the mouse to select the building. Then, with your other hand parked over the appropriate number key (6 for 24 hour cycle), you press that key. Move the mouse to the next building, press key. Your off hand never has to move except to press the key. Your mouse only moves once per building, not twice. It is lightning quick. I am absolutely sure that when @sloppyjoeslayer gets used to it, his time will be cut down to well under 4 minutes. I do a little quest looping on all 4 of my active worlds, and it is amazing now how quickly it goes when resetting the buildings.
lol, okay I might get a minute more off with practice. but yeah KB shortcuts welcome to 90's computing lol, better late than never