• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.112 Feedback

Merciana

All players should have incidents live on October 18th. So start hunting!

Well it's 8:30pm CST and nothing yet. I thought I had read in some earlier post (not sure if it was in this thread or another) but there was a comment made that perhaps if you log in for the first time on a new day via mobile, then you won't see any incidents in your city. I generally log on first thing in the morning via mobile, so if that is the case, then I'd never see any incidents. Any truth to that statement?

DeletedUser31592

Well it's 8:30pm CST and nothing yet. I thought I had read in some earlier post (not sure if it was in this thread or another) but there was a comment made that perhaps if you log in for the first time on a new day via mobile, then you won't see any incidents in your city. I generally log on first thing in the morning via mobile, so if that is the case, then I'd never see any incidents. Any truth to that statement?
I've been on and searching all day, in 5 worlds, and nothing. Strangely, I had them in 2 worlds prior to the testing announcement. They disappeared then and I haven't had any in weeks.

DeletedUser30948

Is everyone already updated to 1.112? I still have have 1.111 and no update to download.

DeletedUser26154

no update to download.

It updates automatically on Desktop, for mobile use your App thingie to get updates, how ever that works.
Contact support if you have further problems.

I've been on and searching all day, in 5 worlds

We share Rugnir.
I get my Incidents with no problem.
This is me, and we all know what my city looks like by now.
No need to show it again quite yet.

ardak fdb.png

And here's you, on Beautiful Rugnir, also known as My Home.

JCera.png

jcera global.png

jcera on rugnir.png

If you are not getting incidents on Rugnir, along with your other worlds, contact customer support.

DeletedUser29623

Is everyone already updated to 1.112? I still have have 1.111 and no update to download.
I have 1.112, and still no incidents. My game has not updated recently as far as I can tell. I’ve logged in and out multiple times, and never gotten a splash screen or other communication from the game itself indicating that Incidents are now live. I’ve scanned the map a few times just in case, but nothing. I’m not going to spend a lot of time searching the map when I have no reason to think the game has been updated. I find it hard to believe Inno would add incidents to players games without alerting them to the fact. Not every player reads the forums. What would be the point of adding a feature that most of the players wouldn’t even be aware of? So I’m going to assume that until the game informs me that incidents are live, they aren’t yet live.

DeletedUser31592

It updates automatically on Desktop, for mobile use your App thingie to get updates, how ever that works.
Contact support if you have further problems.

We share Rugnir.
I get my Incidents with no problem.
This is me, and we all know what my city looks like by now.
No need to show it again quite yet.

View attachment 8466

And here's you, on Beautiful Rugnir, also known as My Home.

View attachment 8467

View attachment 8470

View attachment 8469

If you are not getting incidents on Rugnir, along with your other worlds, contact customer support.

I'm not getting them in any world. The Rugnir city was just created 4 days ago to try the Oracle questline. So if you are trying to shame my city, I was #1 in my neighborhood in less than 24 hours with $0 and 0 diamonds spent. My Oracle is already a level 5 and I'm just RQing. Not sure what I will do with the city just yet. It may just be a diamond farm. Could I be in Iron Age? I could have been on day 2. I didn't want to be. I wanted to level the Oracle to 10 before moving on. I played solely in Q until August. Since then, I've been trying out some different strategies and ideas for fun to see how they go. With this one, I want GBs up and leveled to 10 before moving to the next age. So 'shame' away. :rolleyes: I'm happy with my 4-day old city. That Oracle is nice- I have twice as many points as my C city, which was started two weeks prior and has that Pavilion from the Gandhi HQL. Oracle is WAY better.

I had them in August in both Q and A worlds. Then they quit when the announcement came out that they were coming soon. Haven't had one since in any world. Not sure why the database is missing my 5th city, but it is in C.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29623

I did finally just get Incidents in my A world city, though nothing in S yet

Toppcatt

The fix to let you know what good you're getting is supposed to apply to both GE and Incidents, I believe.

Nope, the letting you know what Goods are "won", does NOT apply to GE. As per my usual, I get/got Goods from the Chests as often as I usually do (which is a lot), and of course, it was the exact same as it has been, with it just saying how many Goods I got, and then as it had also done before, with saying some of the Chest "prizes" are age specific, such as it saying "you get/got 25 Goods from the Previous Age/Era", but that's it, as it's NOT telling me just exactly what Goods I MAYBE got.

And I say "maybe" because as I wrote in my 1st comment, that I have no idea if I REALLY did get those Goods. I mean, just because I get a message saying I got them, does NOT mean I actually got them, because as I also wrote before, that I've been ripped off before in the GE part by Inno, and too many times for me to keep count of. And there is no way I am going to stop and write down the amounts of every single Good in my Inventory, each and every time before doing any GE. DOH!! LOL

Last edited:

ODragon

Nope, the letting you know what Goods are "won", does NOT apply to GE. As per my usual, I get/got Goods from the Chests as often as I usually do (which is a lot), and of course, it was the exact same as it has been, with it just saying how many Goods I got, and then as it had also done before, with saying some of the Chest "prizes" are age specific, such as it saying "you get/got 25 Goods from the Previous Age/Era", but that's it, as it's NOT telling me just exactly what Goods I MAYBE got.
Actually, it does and always did there. If you hover over, it will say, if you got 25, 5 of each good.

DeletedUser

And I say "maybe" because as I wrote in my 1st comment, that I have no idea if I REALLY did get those Goods. I mean, just because I get a message saying I got them, does NOT mean I actually got them, because as I also wrote before, that I've been ripped off before in the GE part by Inno, and too many times for me to keep count of. And there is no way I am going to stop and write down the amounts of every single Good in my Inventory, each and every time before doing any GE. DOH!! LOL
If it says that you won "Goods" (note the plural) or "Goods from the previous age", it is always in multiples of 5 and it is always an even split of all 5 goods. That won't change, because you don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that if you got 5 goods from an age, it will be 1 of each.
What did change is when it say x number of "One Good". Now it will tell you which one good it is that you got.
And I will ignore the rest of your post, because baseless Inno bashing is really getting to be boring more than anything else.

DeletedUser29623

On mobile, if you click on the picture of the stack of bars, it will tell you what the goods are. As a rule, it seems to be equal portions of either your current era's goods or the past era's goods

Toppcatt

If it says that you won "Goods" (note the plural) or "Goods from the previous age", it is always in multiples of 5 and it is always an even split of all 5 goods. That won't change, because you don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that if you got 5 goods from an age, it will be 1 of each.
What did change is when it say x number of "One Good". Now it will tell you which one good it is that you got.
And I will ignore the rest of your post, because baseless Inno bashing is really getting to be boring more than anything else.

I don't care the least little bit, of what you ignore in and/or of my posts, because 99.99% of the time I ignore (and don't even read) your posts, because they all contain nothing but pure Inno boot-licking BS. LOL

Actually I would love it, if you just plain ignored my posts altogether, and don't even bother to reply to them. Because I've seen in the many times that you have replied to them, that you have a serious reading comprehension problem, with the evidence being in the replies you have written to my comments. LOL

Last edited:

qaccy

I don't care the least little bit, of what you ignore in and/or of my posts, because 99.99% of the time I ignore (and don't even read) your posts, because they all contain nothing but pure Inno boot-licking BS. LOL

Actually I would love it, if you just plain ignored my posts altogether, and don't even bother to reply to them. Because I seen the many times that you have replied to them, that you have a serious reading comprehension problem, with the evidence being in the replies you have written to my comments. LOL

The ironic thing here is that the post you replied to actually explained why the GE chest rewards continue to just say 'goods', and how you can confirm what you got from them, yet you're the one actually ignoring the answer. @ODragon provided a solution as well.