• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.117 FEED BACK

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser29247

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments or suggestions in this thread! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser28263

I have noticed when I add/build a new item, the screen image will not repaint the layers correctly, for instance if I built a tree behind a building, it would show the tree in front of the building rather than behind. If I move another item, say a piece of the road and set it back down, everything will repaint correctly and/or reloading, just passing this along, thank you, awesome game! :D

DeletedUser29247

I have noticed when I add/build a new item, the screen image will not repaint the layers correctly, for instance if I built a tree behind a building, it would show the tree in front of the building rather than behind. If I move another item, say a piece of the road and set it back down, everything will repaint correctly and/or reloading, just passing this along, thank you, awesome game! :D

Thank you, I was looking through the game and I see what your saying I will pass it on. ;)

DeletedUser31440

Have they released the new happiness values for all the different GB's levels 1-10 yet?

DeletedUser31882

The expansion GUI change looks like how Elvenar handles expansion. I think I'll like it. Saves me the risk of accidentally placing an expansion while I hem-an-hah over where to place it. Especially on mobile.

Good to hear about some of the bug fixes.

Looking forward to the Forge Bowl event after reading up on what the special building will be.

DeletedUser26120

Have they released the new happiness values for all the different GB's levels 1-10 yet?
Update is currently ongoing so as soon as the game is back up, you should see the change.

Lots of annoying bugs being fixed this update - great news! Expired sales, trades clearing, sales not showing until refresh, no plunder icon on HoF - those are all bugs that I've noticed since joining over a year ago.

DeletedUser25166

No battle sounds? I hit a unit, it jumps to next hex?
Another update with more children stuff

lemur

Lots of annoying bugs being fixed this update

But even more serious bugs introduced with this update. It makes one wonder if these guys really know what they're doing.

• All game sounds have vanished.
  • The game crashes and reboots after about 30 taverns have been visited in a rapid sequence.
  • The miserable new quest system is even slower than before — again due to all the animation.

Isn't there supposed to be a Beta server to test this stuff before inflicting us with it on the main server?

Playing this on my speakers right now.

It seems somewhat appropriate.

--------------------

Edit (20 minutes later):

I tested the taverns again, opening and closing dozens of them. Everything seems fine now. So I don't know whether the taverns are unstable or whether it was just a coincidence that two worlds in a row crashed while I was visiting taverns. Maybe the developers were rebooting each world.

Will instability problems vanish with HTML5, or will they become worse? ... he asked apprehensively.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32211

Available expansion areas now have a sign that says "Sale". In the USA "Sale" means something is being offered at a reduced prices. Since the expansions still have the same cost you probably mean "For Sale" which means an item is being offered for purchase. (hmm. Maybe I spent too much time in college.)

DeletedUser31592

Y'all broke the main quests on the PC. Every time I abort a quest, it loads the quests from the top and scrolls down to the bottom quest. Super annoying- and will be time consuming for those who heavily RQ.

DeletedUser25166

All sound lost after 1 battle. Have to close and reopen. Geez, stop fuking things up.

DeletedUser12383

As another player noted previously, when aborting a recurring quest, the one directly above temporarily drops down before the next one slides in to that slot. This creates an annoying flickering effect and needs to be corrected back to how it was before the update.

DeletedUser25166

Does the sound make that much difference? Serious question, I've had my game muted since day 1.
There is nothing, no clicking sound, no music, nothing. I’m not 22 yrs old with ear buds in, watching tv, playing the game and on my phone. That’s what they are gearing things to, the sensory charged up young person.

DeletedUser25166

Oh yeah, 5 Times now when going into a battle, I get white screen, have to completely re-enter game.
Thanks INNO