• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.123 Feedback

DeletedUser31206

Battle sounds sparky. Started 2updates ago
Did you even bother to read it for if you did you missed that it said the sounds had been fixed and listed some, but but maybe not all of the different sound problems that were fixed so before you start complaining how about you wait and see if it was one of them that was fixed.

DeletedUser25166

Did you even bother to read it for if you did you missed that it said the sounds had been fixed and listed some, but but maybe not all of the different sound problems that were fixed so before you start complaining how about you wait and see if it was one of them that was fixed.
Actually Ms. wannabe Mod, I did read it. Battle sounds were not fixed. Read it again, and then apologize in a separate message.
Now go tell people how to properly put in a proposal.

DeletedUser26660

The battle lag in GE and GvG but especially GE is so bad that refreshing of screen now has to be done every few battles to get it working again...this needs fixing. Got to also mention that the tedious slowness of the recurring tasks detracts greatly from the game while waiting for each screen to allow it to be clicked on...zzzzz

Also after todays update I now see that posting a PM is done on a gray box...yet again those of us with colorblind issues and impared sight have been overlooked. It is now much harder to see what is being typed in a gray box as opposed to a white box...I mean, come on, who thought this would be better and an improvement... paper is white not gray which should be a clue!! Haven't got a slap on the head emogi or would use it now. :(

lemur

It took five tries to get into Arvahall this morning — while my 24-hour collections were all expiring.

fu2ig.jpg

#FU2IG

lemur

Now, if you can just rid of the lag on the abort button in the quest overview.

Since they did not revert the quest system sabotage, the question remains: .Is it incompetence or malice? .Are their programming skills really that awful? Or is this an indirect nerf of the Château?

Wouldn't it be a great new feature if every action in the game

were

separated

by

a

one

second

delay?

Then they could charge diamonds for "expedited" play. . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser31206

lemur and sir lanceboil you might also want to send the support team a ticket under bugs.

DeletedUser26660

lemur and sir lanceboil you might also want to send the support team a ticket under bugs.

Did that, they told me to clear my cache and check browsers... YAWN zzzz...looks like it is all my fault that GE runs like a lame horse and the market is so slow my trades expire 5 minutes after I post them :)

DeletedUser18799

Whats up with the grayed out area where we type messages in the message center? It is difficult to read what you are typing.
And how about fixing the abort lag in the quest overview.
Why import problems from beta that people have already complained about before they get fixed?

DeletedUser26660

Whats up with the grayed out area where we type messages in the message center? It is difficult to read what you are typing.
And how about fixing the abort lag in the quest overview.
Why import problems from beta that people have already complained about before they get fixed?

^^^^^

What he said....why didn't they have white lettering on brown background like here...the new gray box sets a new level on the bar of stupidity :)

lemur

I am noticing that the tavern system got even worse with this update. .Doing anything with taverns — opening my own or visiting others — has caused my browser to crash three times this morning.

Browser crashing is not a bug; it's a feature !!

DeletedUser31206

Did that, they told me to clear my cache and check browsers... YAWN zzzz...looks like it is all my fault that GE runs like a lame horse and the market is so slow my trades expire 5 minutes after I post them :)
Yeah they tried that on me too once I replied that I already did that before sending them a ticket. That got them to get off their figurative lazy butts and fix the problem.

lemur

Hovering your mouse over an enemy unit sometimes didn't display their range on the battlefield anymore. This has been added back in.

No, it's still screwed up! .The movement ranges are not shown properly. .I'm getting sick of losing units because of this bug. .And no, I am not going to sit here and count the damn hexes for every enemy unit to determine the ranges manually.

Furthermore, the firing extent for ranged units does not show at all.

And why were the developers tinkering with the battlefield map in the first place? .It's beyond idiotic that InnoGames wrecks things that need no fixing — over and over again. .Are you trying to make the game dysfunctional?

Last edited:

DeletedUser31225

I confirm that range bug is not fixed :(
It does not happen sometimes. It happens every time.

But hey sound bug(s) got fixed :)

DeletedUser27046

Some things I've noticed, only been a few hour's since the update, anyway, as mentioned earlier, looks like someone used a dimmer switch on the message window, making it harder to see, I'll call that suck's #1, suck's #2 is that the lingering sound problem seems to be fixed, but now (on my pc) anyway, this happens with most everything, the incident etc. and that is, for example, used to be when you click on something it makes the associated sound effect, tested it on my graveyard, first click, nothing, second click it comes in, like I mentioned, does that with everything, like the incident, the first one, nothing, then the rest that I find make the sound. Suck's #3 haven't spent enough time with it yet, because it's not time to, but have noticed that there is still an issue with the tavern. Also with the message window, using the scroll/slider button on the side, the content inside is slow to move and is a stuttering kind of scroll or if I am lucky, it will kind of hang and then jump way passed what I was trying to read. Suck's #4, what's up with that abort button?? don't understand why it goes gray in the first place, big ole shrugg on that one. Well, that's enough for now, will go hunt up #5 ;)

DeletedUser25166

“Clear your cache and update your browser”
According to Elaine and qaccy, everything is your fault not INNO or these upgrades

DeletedUser32355

The internal error that appears when spending 4 of a good you have 3 of isn't gone - when I have to 5 diamonds, it doesn't say that you are spending 5 diamonds. Not even a popup, even when it is on. :(

DeletedUser27046

“Clear your cache and update your browser”
According to Elaine and qaccy, everything is your fault not INNO or these upgrades
Yepperrrrr, had been reminded of that when reading through this thread, so decided I would try all that before mentioning anything on here, cleared cache, cookies, etc. Can you guess what the result was ??

DeletedUser26660

And why were the developers tinkering with the battlefield map in the first place? .It's beyond idiotic that InnoGames wrecks things that need no fixing — over and over again. .Are you trying to make the game dysfunctional?

Very well said, there is an old saying ''if it 'aint broke don't fix it'' maybe INNO haven't heard of this one.

And the graying out of the PM box is just rediculous...they must have some young, bored college kids tinkering around with these things and hitting the implement button without the grown ups sanctioning it .