• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.126 Feedback

DeletedUser30291

The zoom feature worked fine before you "FIXED IT" . What makes you think you have the right to decide the size of my display!! It is bad enough that I have to increase my zoom size each time I log in for a session, but it's utterly ridiculous to have to change it back after going to any other screen!! This so called fix needs to be gotten rid of ASAP, It's completely useless, and just makes more work the player!!

DeletedUser22214

It appears that since the update the tiles do not show terrain type in the battles. Anyone else having this issue?

cton2.forge

Hmm - is there a dog-pile going on? Someone beating a dead horse? I hate to whine, but i don't like the zoom change! Someone call the waaahmbulance!

But seriously....

DeletedUser27046

Guess I am a bad player, as I apparently go to other places to much, ie: map,,ge,,tech,, other players cities, just to find the Zoom zoom zoom has been reset for me,, Auugggghhhh,,(charlie brown).

In other news, I see no mention of a fix for the sound issue and it's still the same, nothing on the first click and haven't had or seen any response in any of the change log feedback threads from any one else, so thought it was just me, but support said it was and has been a bug that they know about and will be addressed at some point in the future, at my age I hope I live that long. :D

DeletedUser27046

To be fair to the argument, the zoom level is unaffected when visiting other players' towns. That is still considered the "town" view apparently. But changing to continental map view, GE view, GvG map view, etc. Those are all affected.
Ah, you are correct Sal, guess it happens so much that I just threw that one in there as it is a place some one could go, guess I shouldn't even complain, at least it's not the event window popping up every time I turn around like it used to. Maybe I should take a break from the game more often, as some presets are more annoying or seem to be, as with the event window and friends/neighborhood bar, I mean, if I need either of those, I sure know how to find them, but maybe it's helpful to the newer players, which leads back to taking a break more often. :)

DeletedUser35274

I really hate that the screen minimizes. I find I am having to change the screen size back up at least 12 times in a game and I have 4 different worlds. This is a real waste of time, and is really annoying. You should allow a save function or just "remember" what the last screen size was when the player made a change. Please, please, please!

Toppcatt

Put me in the column for "fixing" the zoom back to how it was before. I have no idea who at Inno even began to think this was a "good idea", or even that it was an issue that needed to be addressed. It seems to be their theme though, to "fix" things that I never saw anybody complain about, and then act all proud of it, as if they actually did something, instead of actually FIXING the things that NEED to be fixed. Just more, and in another in a long line, of "window dressing" on Inno's part.

And another thing they need to fix, is that if I am in either of the 2 "zoom outs", if I open the build/construct panel, and start going through the menu to even look for a building to put up, after I have clicked on the arrow button the 3rd time, then all 4 of the buildings showing get enlarged. Once this happens, then one of those buildings gets attached to my cursor as if I have chosen it to build, and the only way to get out of this, is to visit a city, or else try and click on another icon, of which the only ones I can even try to click on, are the 2 right lower ones, as those 4 enlarged buildings, cover up everything else, making it impossible to click on those icons.

So basically it makes it impossible to use the menu to "build" a building, in either of the 2 zoom outs.

DeletedUser26965

The fix is coming, it's already done on Beta, though it goes back when if you refresh but at least it's not with with all the in game things.

DeletedUser26521

• When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance to keep the city in the focus of the game.
This has to be the worst change you have ever made. Please remove this change.

DeletedUser27537

How do zoom out further on mobile?
How do I see attack range on mobile?
How do I see terrain on mobile (that I can't see with my eye, like hidden behind a tree etc.?)
Why can't I access inventory FP packs in research on mobile?
How can I tell when countdown is on GB in mobile?
Why do I have to scroll through every age's light unit to get to rogues for every battle?

Freshmeboy

Wait a minute....you guys have 'zoom'....? Hmmmm...I wondered what that was..everything went from partially blurry to fully blurry. Thought it was my eyes.....

Toppcatt

It was a "fix" that didn't need to be made and now makes it an extra "useless" mouse wheel scroll. It's just stupid. I use the furthest zoom to see the entire extent of my town. When I keep coming back from other screens, it's very abrupt to be shown a zoomed in town. Is it the end of the world? No. But it was wholly unnecessary to force a zoom level on the player. You may not find it a nuisance, but those of us who did/do complained and it didn't fall to blind eyes this time as a fix to the "fix" is on the way. There's no reason to get upset and comment about a complaint that doesn't bother you unless you feel like it hurts the game. How does having the zoom setting we choose stay the way we choose hurt the game?

And did Inno not ask for feedback? Well, they got exactly what they asked for, right?

But this is what this person somehow thinks is their self appointed "job" to do, and that is to criticize and/or put down, any and every body who makes even the slightest bit of criticism, or makes any complaints, about the game. They will do it, to almost every person who makes a complaint and/or criticizes. I've even taken to looking at just who has posted a comment now, before I read said comment, just so that when I come across this person, I know to just pass on by, without reading any of the inane and useless things they have posted. LOL

DeletedUser33339

• When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance to keep the city in the focus of the game.
please change this back i find it very annoying to pop back into a different zoom level

DeletedUser26965

please change this back i find it very annoying to pop back into a different zoom level
fixed already on Beta, will be here soon as well

DeletedUser27537

I am so sick of scrolling to get to rogues and since FoE will NEVER give us a rogue tab, I am going through every world (PE) and deleting all jaegar ranger swordsman mercenary soldier and spearfighter.

lemur

Especially players with lower end machines should see some performance improvements for this aspects of the game.

Forge of Empires is virtually unplayable with older operating systems. .But you expect us to believe that InnoGames gives a damn about players with older computers?? . ROFL !!!!!!!